Smartbro Utorrent Setup

ripclawph

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you have to go to the windows firewall config even if its off. uncheck uTorrent from there and delete it in the list of exceptions.

(off-topic: i gotta ask you guys, i've just posted recently on this thread but its not showing off in "New Discussions" I really don' know why. here's the link http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?topic=1880.msg236179;topicseen#msg236179)

no it doesnt really mean that if you dont upload your dl speed will go down really depends on the seeders and leechers, it must be 1:1 ratio for ex. there are 200 seeders and 1000 leechers so probably you wont get highest dl speed but the best way to get high speed is port forwarding but for us smartbro users we cant forward ports so we stay on tweaks and canopy sm to satisfy our speed  :grin2:

i think it is best if both are high, since you also dl from your peers, though not as much from seeders,since seeders upload the whole file while peers are only able to upload what they already have. i have been observing my utorrent and if i get more peers, the ETA decreases significantly(about 1.5 to 2 minutes).

about 40-50 kB/s download speed. but no upload speed.

oh...well thats good you still get your dl speed 40-50 even though your not uploading  :smile2:

during better days i get 80kB/s on DLs, 50-60kB/s on ULs

wow! that fast? until now? or did it lowered?