How do I make Outlook Express like Mozilla mail

Sequoia

I am trying to help a friend make Outlook Express work like his Mozilla mail at least this one thing.He has 3 e-mail accounts from the same ISP in Mozilla there is a sidebar that shows all 3 accounts.In OE there is no such sidebar for identities.The way you have to change it is File(pulldown) click Switch Identity then select the Identity from that window then OK.He just wants it simpler.

He is using IE6 &OE6 .With Windows 98SE .So anyone know how to do add an Identity sidebar to OE?

Why not just install Mozilla mail? (Thunderbird?)  otherwise the only way to do it I believe would be to set up a folder for each account and make filters to send email to the right folders

Thanks for the replies.I will explain more.He has a Home/Office that he runs a small business from.He uses a Mozilla(not Firefox) browser mostly with it's e-mail account but I think it's called Mozilla Mail (not Thunderbird).This is what he uses for the business e-mail account with 3 e-mail addresses.Mozilla Mail has a left sidebar with a tree list so he can just select between them.He wants to keep this for his business.He uses OE for his families personal e-mail he has 3 folders but all the email comes into the main account & has to be separated.I think there is a way to separate the mail I found but it still requires the switching Identities from the pulldown.He would like OE to have the side bar with an account tree.I thought there might be a registry hack or 2 that might add the sidebar.I know I have added radio buttons & added to lists in other Windows programs I just thought there might be a way to do this with OE.