SmartBro Antenna:Canopy or SendFar?

coolbuster2007

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you want to get you canopy unblocked so that you can access it that is the only way of getting back into the unit is to unblock it through the ap. unless you can get to the default plug which dose not seem like an option for you.

its the other way around. we have no way to access the ap, and we also know how to make those default plugs. the problem with using it is that our canopies are positioned so damn high. we can't get it down without risk of hurting ourselves.

hmm, wait a sec.we have an ip address for the canopy, but we ourselves don't. i think that was hard to understand. i guess the best explanation is that, our isp assigns us the same ip address.

@mapuamj - you are going to let them know that you've been tweaking with it? hope you don't get in trouble.

well, i don't know about that, but, look at this. i  we try to download from file sharing sites like megaupload, it would say that our ip is already downloading something, even though we are not. also note that we use the same ip for the canopy to access it. first we change our ip to either 169.254.3.3 or 169.254.1.2(this would automatically disconnect our connection, since it has to be set to automatic). then on our browser we enter 169.254.1.1

so that means, basically we have the same settings, and same ip addresses.

what i would do is try to set your ip of the computer and the sm in the range of the ip of the ap this should allow you to connect for example

ap=169.254.3.25 so your computer ip would be 169.254.3.26 and your sm would be set to 169.254.3.24

that is how we connect with our units so if you know the ip of the ap use this method hopefully it will work