IE7 problem

Aggr3

Can anyone here decypher error codes....ever since cnn changed their format .....when I try to read it.....every now and then it errors and closes my browser....the usual message.."do you want to send a report.."  just uninstalled EI and reinstalled it....same crap..any clues on this..Thanks      [nerdly]

First Uninstall in normal mode the like dlewis23 posted reinstall in safe mode.

It's probably some setting in Internet Options in the Security or Advanced tab.

I have Vista & I usually don't go to CNN but I will surf it & see if my IE7 acts up.

I do have some of the Vista "features" turned off.In Security Center &UAC.So I might not get any errors

I'm not running vista....XP pro...had ei6 and it was doing it....uninstalled ei6 and installed ei7 this morning and it's the same crap......but it won't happen every time...I didn't install it in safe mode.....but can retry if ya think it will actually help......I have another machine behind me with XP home on it...and there's no issues with it.. :idiot2:

do you happen to be using a plugin called IE7pro...that gives me errors on some pages..

nothing serious but i don't like to see that caution icon in the bottom left of my browser...

or i have had flash get corrupted & after uninstalling & reinstalling that fixed some errors too