about EasyCleaner utility

fr0stbound

I have some questions about this utility program and also to sort of advertise it. It is called EasyCleaner and you can find it here http://www.download.com/ToniArts-EasyCleaner/3000-2094_4-10522776.html?tag=lst-0-2

it says directly from the site that:

"EasyCleaner is a small program that searches through Windows registry for entries that are pointing nowhere. EasyCleaner also lets you delete all kinds of unnecessary files like temps and backups. You can search for duplicate files and you can view some intresting info about your disk space usage. You are also able to manage startup programs, invalid shortcuts, and add/remove software list."

I've been using it for some time and i think it works just fine, and my speed is getting to 400kbps now(my isp's advertised speed is only 384kbps). I'm just not sure if its registry cleaning tool also cleans up tweaks from cablenut. If it does, then EasyCleaner and cablenut isn't compatible. Nonetheless,its a great utility. Downside is  its temporary internet file deletion tool only supports IE.

Think its worth a try? And also if somebody can find out if it does erase registry tweaks made by cablenut, that would be a great help.

Thanks.