SmartBro Customer Care Exp

coolbuster2007

On the afternoon of August 8th, i noticed that my browsing is very slow. i tested the speed at tm.n and it gave me an awful 67kbps on DL.

i already knew that the base station nearest me is down and in trouble. but, i still called smartbro customer care to inquire the status of the base station.

i dialled *1888 on my smart cellphone, pressed 1 for smartbro, pressed 4 for "technical concerns". i already knew they will never answer but i kept on waiting. after 5 minutes of waiting in oblivion, i dropped the call.

i thought of something.

i dialled *1888 again, pressed 1 for smartbro, but this time i pressed 1 for "new applications" and presto! in 20 seconds somebody answered my call. i pursued on my query. i told the operator that since nobody's answering on the number for technical concerns i am placing my inquiry on her. she checked my connection and gave me the usual answer: that the base station is having a technical problem and it was temporary and blah blah blah blah.

she noticed that i was laughing in the background so she asked if that was all, i said "yes, nothing more, thank you".

basically, theirs is bad business. if somebody calls for complaints its gonna take a decade before they answer or not at all. when someone calls to apply they answer in speed of a bullet.

do you have an exp with smartbro customer care? post it here!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@coolbuster

I've been doing that for a long time already.. I think, for them, there's no such thing as redirecting(like when you call inside a business firm and you have to use "Locals"). They do all the "press 1, press 2 thingy" just to divert your attention and for them to have additional time to accommodate all of the furious subscriber shouting their heart out to SmartBro Cust Serv. Reps.

That's just a hypothesis though..  :idiot2:

Good Night Guys!!

:smitten:

this was before they even installed my connection. the installers were having a bad time looking for my place since it is in a remote depressed location(one of the reasons i have to make do with smartbro, because it is wireless). after 2 reschedules, they still can't find it. so i called them to give exact directions. after i gave them, they said they are going to put my call on hold. that took 15 minutes. then they picked up to say they were going to put me STILL on hold, so i said "anak ng... on hold na naman??!" which they didn't reply to and just put me on hold anyway. i tell you, i looked like a fool there listening to that jingle they're playing.

Coolbuster is right... smartbro's CS is useless! They are just a bunch of yadda yadda person that follows a certain script for every customer that called, then they put you on hold if the question being raised is not in their scripts... STUPID sonafabitches!@!

My experience was this... first time I called up CS... it took me 10 minutes before someone had answered.. then I noticed that the CS that took my call was speaking garbled words, seems a novice, esp. when I get furious by saying that the problem after checking with their blah blah blah... my base station is running fine, my PC is the one which had a problem, better check my lan card, blah blah blah... then I said my PC is not the problem I can vouch for that since I'm a PC tech myself, so what the hell are you saying that the culprit is my PC...  :idiot2: she put me on hold stating just hold on for a minute while she checks my connection... and I've waited for almost 20 f**king minutes and still no answer... beig so furious listening to their unending music...I just shouted TO HELL with your CS, coz I know it's recorded!  :shocked: I've fixed it myself by climbing on the roof and searched for a better AP.

this was before they even installed my connection. the installers were having a bad time looking for my place since it is in a remote depressed location(one of the reasons i have to make do with smartbro, because it is wireless). after 2 reschedules, they still can't find it. so i called them to give exact directions. after i gave them, they said they are going to put my call on hold. that took 15 minutes. then they picked up to say they were going to put me STILL on hold, so i said "anak ng... on hold na naman??!" which they didn't reply to and just put me on hold anyway. i tell you, i looked like a fool there listening to that jingle they're playing.

If that's the case, better go to the nearest wireless center and make a follow-up complaint. Someone from their last resort tech and true engineers will call you within 24-48 hours. They are the ones who have the power to deploy their technicians into your place.

If that's the case, better go to the nearest wireless center and make a follow-up complaint. Someone from their last resort tech and true engineers will call you within 24-48 hours. They are the ones who have the power to deploy their technicians into your place.

thanks for the advice. i'll keep it in mind the next time they mess up with me. :knuppel2:

I don't call CS co'z its a call center  and scripted. If there is a problem in current base station I just rehome(change color code/reset portal/ kabooom wootttttttt)  to  another base stations. I'm just lucky because there are 6 base stations near in my area... hehehe.... I'm planning to add rotator to easily change my base station...heheheh..

just as many as smartbro's complaints?

yep like smartbro's  :wink2:

but i know philcom does it faster when it comes to technical help and line fixing

oh im not sure maybe but i also heard globelines is good here at speed of 768 kbps for only 995. i have a friend he said he can download at speed of 100kb/s on torrents...

Last night SmartBro just called me thru my CP and i told them that my net is slow and sometimes offline, he checked my line and said my line's fine, the problem is in the base station, there's a technical problem daw. He also said to wait after 24 hrs and if still not good then I have to call them again and he also said that i have to wait for the base staion to be fixed but I already waited so long and until now its not fixed...