SmartBro Customer Care Exp

coolbuster2007

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u want a prompt action from SMARTBRO, just yell at them at the top of ur voice and dont get sidetracked by their alibis doing this and that. it almost always work for me.dont do what they tell u to do (ping this ping that tracert this tracert that) coz in the end they will just tell u that they will send a techteam that will just rehome ur canopy or connection whatever.bottomline is it might work or not.depends on the people theyll send.the last techteam that came to my house use to whisper with each other. :2funny:

Name

Contact number

Preferred time for call out

Complete service installation address

Service Reference Number beginning with 101, 102, 103 or 201

i actualluy have this info saved into my drafts folder so that every time i email them, i include this info. makes sure that the reply they send to you asks no more questions.

hey guys,

here's the email i got from SmartBro CS, re: my request for the upgrade of my base station.

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxx,

We appreciate your gesture of providing us with the requested information.

We regret to inform you though that the base station where you are homed was not yet included in the upgrade. Nevertheless, you may continue to enjoy the 384Kbps maximum bursting speed of our broadband service. On  this note, we have endorsed your complaint to the concerned group for proper handling through Service Request (SR) No. xxxxxxxxxx. You may use said SR number should you wish to check on the status of your concern.

Please await a call from our authorized representative.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you.

Thank you for constantly communicating with us.

Sincerely,

Shirley League

Customer Care

It's so disappointing!  :biggun:

We regret to inform you though that the base station where you are homed was not yet included in the upgrade. Nevertheless, you may continue to enjoy the 384Kbps maximum bursting speed of our broadband service.

What the hell is she talking about?! 384Kbps Maximum Bursting Speed!!

To think, I can only achieve that maxed speed, only once in a red moon  :2funny:

Anyway, that's quite a try... But, I see your now at 800kbps+!!

waahhh would you mind to share some to us..

hehe jowk  :lol:

Uhm, I'll try to send an email request like that later, I'll post what kind of "script" will they reply to me.  :wink:

smart customer care called me a while ago and told me that we were going to undergo troubleshooting. She asked me things if I can see the "icon with two computers near the time". Things went on until we came to going to control panel and uninstalling my LAN card. So I did because I was hoping that it might fix my connection problems. After uninstalling, I told her that I could not see my network adapter anymore and I knew she was already panicking because she was stuttering.

After the troubleshooting I could not connect to the internet anymore because of the uninstalled driver. So she told me that I needed to buy a new lan card (I just said OK to end the conversation because I was too tired of her voice). But I knew that the only thing that I needed to do was to do a system restore and then my conection was back on track.

Customer Care people are dumb!