SmartBro Customer Care Exp

coolbuster2007

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ei guys its been while scince i last visit the site, so waaazzz up! all you seems to be hapy to ur connection huh!

i have a bad news for the smart-bro subscribers,

i had experience a slow connection till now coz of the lightning and rain last week i call the hotline which is *1888 i ask them to check my connection to see whats the problem coz i had experience a slow connection the agent asks me to measure my bandwith as a proof of a slow connection she tell me to go to 2wire.net and click the speed meter but bcoz of the slow connection i cant get the result so she give another bandwidth testing site and i was so shooooooooooockeD  :shocked:

she said to me to visit tetmy.net!

meaning the smart company knows this site already

be careful for posting tweaks and other method they may read it and change the configuration of the canopy so that we can no longer access it

if you guys read this pls pass it to another smart-bro subscriber

yesterday i went to shangrila mall to talk to a customer support in a wireless center and they just get my details so a technician will call me the other day.

well got a call today and they ask if my connection is stable and i said yes its stable but its really slow. and i said i have a friend whose base staion was already upgraded with 512 and i ask when will our base station be upgraded..

the cs said to me that theyre planning to upgrade base stations but depends on the location and subscribers, i was like wtf its their responsibilities to give their customer good service and just upgrading their base stations give them a hard time..

globe already upgraded its bandwith to 512 cause the last time i seen it its only 284 compare to smart, but if glove can do it i know smart can theyre just as lazy as a pig and just wants to just earn and earn money for theyre company  :angry:

ei guys its been while scince i last visit the site, so waaazzz up! all you seems to be hapy to ur connection huh!

i have a bad news for the smart-bro subscribers,

i had experience a slow connection till now coz of the lightning and rain last week i call the hotline which is *1888 i ask them to check my connection to see whats the problem coz i had experience a slow connection the agent asks me to measure my bandwidth as a proof of a slow connection she tell me to go to 2wire.net and click the speed meter but bcoz of the slow connection i cant get the result so she give another bandwidth testing site and i was so shooooooooooockeD  :shocked:

she said to me to visit tetmy.net!

meaning the smart company knows this site already

be careful for posting tweaks and other method they may read it and change the configuration of the canopy so that we can no longer access it

if you guys read this pls pass it to another smart-bro subscriber

it's the world wide web buddy, anything can happen.

when i got my smartbro installed last May, i already knew they have 2 options for checking speed which are 2Wire and TestMy so incase the result of the first is not satisfactory there's a second one to serve.

don't worry about posting your comments about smartbro. they will either collect it to improve their service or totally ignore it. after all, what they care about is the income.  :azn:

let them read, then they'll find out that locking the canopy is pointless since we have the default plug. speaking of which, i'll pm you later for when i'll be ready to order one, im currently piled high with bills to pay, the smart bro bill included. im thinking of not paying it, do you think they'll end my subscription and overlook the lock up?

let them read, then they'll find out that locking the canopy is pointless since we have the default plug. speaking of which, i'll pm you later for when i'll be ready to order one, im currently piled high with bills to pay, the smart bro bill included. im thinking of not paying it, do you think they'll end my subscription and overlook the lock up?

they will disconnect you from the service. however, you will continue to pay coz its in the agreement i believe so.

ei guys!!

I emailed Smart yesterday about my no connectivity thing and in that e-mail i inluded some of what was in my conversation with its rep. (the one who told me to buy a new lan card). And in their reply they told me that they did not call me yet. WTF!!! Then who was I talking to?

Smart Bro still sucks!!!

*^!#%^(#^!*#*& i had no connection for almost 2 days!!! it says limited or no connectivity, and also, i could access the canopy without changing my ip. i only managed to repair it today, without the help of those useless cs. when i called them,all they could tell me was to plug and replug the power supply of the canopy. we kept doing that for an hour, and when i asked them if i had to do something with the canopy, they didn't answer! they just made me continue plugging and replugging the power supply. i fixed it by reformatting my system.

i lost my connection again. i don't know what keeps happening, i don't think it is windows since i also lose connection on xubuntu. i always had to do a clean install of windows before i can have my connection again. also, when i uninstalled my lan card and then clicked check for hardware changes, my i'll see that the lan card is installed, and them be surprised that it will install itself after 2 seconds. avast and spybot didn't detect any anomalies.  has this happened to anyone before?

i lost my connection again. i don't know what keeps happening, i don't think it is windows since i also lose connection on xubuntu. i always had to do a clean install of windows before i can have my connection again. also, when i uninstalled my lan card and then clicked check for hardware changes, my i'll see that the lan card is installed, and them be surprised that it will install itself after 2 seconds. avast and spybot didn't detect any anomalies.  has this happened to anyone before?

i think you have to upgrade your lan card driver. tip: download driver from the manufacturer's website.

uninstall first the old driver before installing the new driver.

• 3 weeks later...

sometimes it helps unplugging any pci interface from slots after uninstalling.

back to this csr thing, they have a new dialogue these days, haha. that they're usiing a "real time" monitoring "tool". and they will never admit anymore that there is a problem in their BTS. anyone been asked about your middle name? strange huh? they said for security reasons. hoho,  security reasons my a$$!

sometimes it helps unplugging any pci interface from slots after uninstalling.

back to this csr thing, they have a new dialogue these days, haha. that they're usiing a "real time" monitoring "tool". and they will never admit anymore that there is a problem in their BTS. anyone been asked about your middle name? strange huh? they said for security reasons. hoho,  security reasons my a$$!

well my experience calling csr was 1st they asked me of my full name (name middle name surname) then my ip address and my physical address and my smartbro id no. i asked them why the hell should i give my ip address and physical address csr tld me that it was for tracking purposes so that they would see if i have a connection... sounds funny huh! then i hang up on them not telling them the rest of the info except for my full name, and TADA after 2 mins. they texted me that my basestation was down! then a minute after they called me asking what do i msg do i see when i open my browser..., I sad "Nah thanks for the help but im gonna sleep now maybe later i'll chit chat with yah!" he he he

well my experience calling csr was 1st they asked me of my full name (name middle name surname) then my ip address and my physical address and my smartbro id no. i asked them why the hell should i give my ip address and physical address csr tld me that it was for tracking purposes so that they would see if i have a connection... sounds funny huh! then i hang up on them not telling them the rest of the info except for my full name, and TADA after 2 mins. they texted me that my basestation was down! then a minute after they called me asking what do i msg do i see when i open my browser..., I sad "Nah thanks for the help but im gonna sleep now maybe later i'll chit chat with yah!" he he he

One of their reps said that they could actually check your signal from your antenna to their basestation using your Physical Address or MAC Address. Probably, they will just need to verify your IP address if it is valid especially if your complain is No Connectivity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...