SmartBro Customer Care Exp

coolbuster2007

Guest ExtremeFusion

@heavenandhell

hahaha that was funny

at first i thought it was another boring and long conversation.. i didn't expect that..

my guess..

the woman is now jobless

SOP.. she shouldn't swear at the man...

whatever the case, she shouldn't do it.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@heavenandhell

hahaha that was funny

at first i thought it was another boring and long conversation.. i didn't expect that..

my guess..

the woman is now jobless

SOP.. she shouldn't swear at the man...

whatever the case, she shouldn't do it.

you're right there. she should have ended the conversation the moment she heard that bad word. or atleast, gave a warning to that man. poor csr

Guest ExtremeFusion

The right thing to do is gave the man a warning..

at least three consecutive warnings..

If the man didn't stop swearing, that is the right time to end the call

then generate a report about the costumer's attitude..

next time that customer call, he'll be treated differently than before.. (eg. ignore his call, make him wait for so long... things like that)

BTW, no offense to the ladies out there..

most of them resort to crying or whining when things don't go as they expect it to be...

and she should have thought about what the man was trying to say when she heard "tang-ina"..before jumping to conclusion and swearing back at the man..

Yeah poor CSR but it's her fault in the first place.

The right thing to do is gave the man a warning..

at least three consecutive warnings..

If the man didn't stop swearing, that is the right time to end the call

then generate a report about the costumer's attitude..

next time that customer call, he'll be treated differently than before.. (eg. ignore his call, make him wait for so long... things like that)

BTW, no offense to the ladies out there..

most of them resort to crying or whining when things don't go as they expect it to be...

and she should have thought about what the man was trying to say when she heard "tang-ina"..before jumping to conclusion and swearing back at the man..

Yeah poor CSR but it's her fault in the first place.

yah, you can't blame the man coz i think that pldt lines are not that easy to fix. my friend told me that it takes a week to fix their internet. what if that man is a smartbro subscriber? can't imagine what would he have said other than "tang-ina"  :grin:

in case our friends from abroad are reading this, what they're talking about is the filipino version of S.O.B. also, it is in a slang form, and if you intend it to someone, you add "mo"(filipino for "you")

and yeah, that csr was wrong in misinterpreting the customer. when he first swore, it was at the situation, not at the csr. also, she can't swear back, since he was a customer. she should get used to it, since she will mostly be dealing with pissed customers, not people with the intent to wish her a good day.

Worst experience, dropping Smartbro after 4 days and going to get DSL installed...

I went in and ordered smart bro last friday... Monday they installed, no calls to say when they would be coming...

They left and the installer said there's a 10 day warranty and gave his number in case of problems.

Everything seemed ok until I tried to upload to my server, my download speeds were 380Kbps but my upload speed 0-90Kbps and mostly at 0...

Tried calling smart bro, response: 'just monitor it'. Tried texting technician who installed, no response. Tried calling technician, didn't speak on phone. Tried calling smart bro again, said they would organize for a tech to come out and that they would call back. Went in to smart bro office to try and get them to send out a technician, said someone would call within 24 hours, called smart bro again today, put through the same routine as the first time, they're refusing to send technician because they believe that they are delivering what they have promised with 384k download but 0-90k upload.  I asked to speak to a manager, they refused to come on the phone and help.  Eventually told a manager would call today...

:tickedoff:

I am going in to PLDT and organizing for DSL to be installed and will be demanding my money back from smartbro!!!  How do they expect me to upload a 600mb file to my online store at less than 56k speed?

I called smartbro csr to ask what's going on with my antenna. According to SmartBro QuickFix, there is a problem with my antenna and gave me an Error Code #2a. I asked him what's the problem with my antenna and what is Error Code#2a. The csr said to just unplug the wire connecting to the antenna and restart the pc and reconnect the wire but still no changes. Then he said that a technician will come to check my antenna. After 4 days no technician...

Does anyone know what Error Code #2a is?

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest kevin516

wahaha i remember something on this CS thing. wHen my brother had almost lost his job because of smartbro. my brother is working online and he need to accomplish he's work on a week. Suddenly our connection got lost. we almost dont have connection in 5 days and the deadline of submission of my brother's work is almost near. We called the smartbro *1888 then we press 4 somebody answer and my bro said that why is that we dont have connection for 5 days. The CS answers there are some problem but it will be fixed after 3 days.After that my brother quarrel on them on the cellphone. I think he called them for 20times.. When he just get annoyed he went to the pldt/smart center on our place. He started to talk to the CS there and explain them everything. Then the CS can't even say a single word. tHey said *1888 will call us on 10am onwards. My brother start quarreling he said the we called them and they don't know what they are saying. Then the Supervior of the smartbro in our area just came and my brother started to talk to him on 1 on 1. ahaha i'm laughing on them because my bro almost smack the face of the CS ahahahaha.. Whoaa.

• 1 month later...

I've had Fartbro for about a year. In that time period, I've had no internet for 110 days. I learned to demand a report be made, and that they give me the report number. I got a book a write down all the dates, names of the reps, and the numbers. Then I apply for rebate, which usually takes 3 or 4 months and several calls to get.

My favorite Smartblow excuse is that they are making "enhancements" to the base station so I "may experience minor issues" but don't worry it will all be better in "24 hours. :uglystupid2:" Last time they told me this (last week) it was broken for 5 days.

Anytime I call them now, I cut them no slack. Especially since they implemented that stupid answering robot that asks for your account number and sometimes "ends the call" for no reason, wasting about 10 or 20 minutes of your time just to speak to somebody. Whoever programmed that thing is a retard :cheesy:

For those of you who do not know:

It doesn't matter which number you press on the phone keypad, as long as you choose one to press. They ALL lead to the SAME CS reps (call center agents). I know this because I pressed 2 (for billing) by accident instead of1 (for tech support) the call agent asked me what my concern is, and I told them. She proceeded just like the tech support, not even mentioning billing.

Now they have that robot answering machine that checks you connection, by making you put in your service ref code, etc. If you want to avoid that stupid thing, just press 2 for billing and it will bypass that crap. But to be honest, when their diagnostic system is working well, that robot will report to you that they are "currently performing enhancements to make your service better" and it may "affect" your connection (meaning the base station is broken)  :uglystupid2: . Have a pen ready because that thing will blurt out a service report number incredibly fast and it will not repeat it. So write it down, and just hang up after that. Because that's all you need to get the rebate later.

Remember-- smartblow is only interested in your money. If you start applying for rebates for daily problems, that will get their attention and they will try to fix it so they don't lose a few precious pisos. The execs use lots of those when they play golf with the senators. :knuppel2:

It does no good to bicker with the CSR -- because he/she is just a calling center agent- they have NO tech knowledge, and they have no access to ANY diagnostics other than their "support team." Neither one has any interest in talking to you anyway.

If you need a technician to come out, make sure you speak to a supervisor first. Tell him to send a TECHNICIAN NOT an installer. If you don't tell them that you will be sorely disappointed when the part-time installer / chicken farmer comes and just changes your SM only to have the same problem. When they send a tech, there will be at least 4 or 5 standbys that will be with him, and they will arrive in an official fartbro truck.

Good luck  :2funny: