SmartBro Customer Care Exp

coolbuster2007

yeah maybe I'm gonna call again and schedule a field visit and will ask if i could have the authority to access my canopy so that every time something wrongs with my connection, I can fix it up myself than calling smartbroken's hotline  :mad2:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ everyone

Hey guys! It's been a long time!! I've been busy for the past few days!! BTW, i just want to add something, based on my experience, smart told me that the will not give a "priority repair" unless my connection speed is below 180 Kbps.. So cool right?

Good day!!

:smitten:

i think they should fix it anytimeit went down from 300 Kbps. 180Kbps is lower than half of their advertised speed.

Well.. That's it.. Marketing strat.. That's how Smart smart is! lol

Well, I'm happy with my MyDestiny Internet.. almost 2 years subs now.. Got some problem during the fiber optics issue last december up to january but still happy with the service until now.. hehehe..

I'm having average minimum download speed of 30-40Kbps, well depending on the server. I've just downloaded 600Gig Wmv file movie from megashare, I think. I started downloading it at around 11:30pm.

My speed sometimes went tru 3-5Mbps during off-peak hours.

if you say you're getting a minimum of 30-40 KB/s you are getting 280-320 kbps with destiny.

that's far slow from what we (tweakers) get with smart bro at 400+ Kbps.