Look What I found.......

ninjageek

For thoes that asked. I pm the link. I can not stress this enough. I did a virus scan and found nothing. Please do the same incase I missed something. I forsure don't want to give you guys any thing nasty. Make sure you check it out before you install it. Back up your computer cause, this is a beta. I did put it on my machine. Seems like it works.

Just be careful and give it a good once over. You guys are more than welcome to share that link if you want. I have found myself latley really getting into the dark side of the net. I have a couple of places I mess around in and no its not warez. Just a couple of places that most would consder questionable. Thats about all I am gonna say about that. If you want any other details just pm me. I will speak no more of this side of me  :haha:

a beta of a service pack. makes me shudder just thinking of releasing a not completely bugfixed bugfix... :icon_pale:

agreed!

What are you laughing at fatty?  :undecided: :undecided:  :haha: :haha: :haha: What did I say wrong now? :oops::azn: :azn:

It's like the guy who has all the Harley apparel, and no bike  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Well its 322 mb. I still have it on my hard drive. If you guys have any idea where to upload this think so for thoes that want it can download it Im all eyes. I will be more than happy to upload it for you all.

I found this torrent link Im 99 percent sure its the same thing I got. http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Windows-XP-Service-Pack-3-Build-3180-Pre-Beta/4032703de23317fc97307445e3fe4443b122d08e4460

Stay tuned. Im gonna take out my slave drive, Install xp pro with service pack 2, Validate it, then put this version of service pack 3 on it. See if all goes well or it just turns my computer into a nice pretty paper weight.  :2funny:

I have my slave drive backed up to a ghost image so no worries there. So In a day or 2 I will let you all know how it turned out. Any bets??  :cheesy: See me in a day or two.

It works well. The service pack 3 that is floating around. I took out my slave drive. Installed Just xp with service pack 2. Went ahead and validated my xp.(You can install service pack 3 with out validateing). The only updates needed was net framework. I really recomend this one. For anyone that has had to reinstall Xp, the updates it needs takes forever to download and install. This speeds up the process by quite abit. I am sure by the time the final version comes out there will be more updates on the disk. But for now, it sure is handy to have. Its just a shame it took microsoft so long to release this.