FREE Free free Pownce invites - ! - pownce invites for free

just-

Hi guys

I am glad to announced that a few mods in TM.N have a few pownce invites to give away.

www.POWNCE.COM

Free POWNCE invites bonanza

What is Pownce

"Pownce is a way to send stuff to your friends. What kind of stuff? You can send just about anything: music, photos, messages, links, events, and more."

At the moment it is not open to registration which means you need to be invited. Just like Google Mail and Joost. We have given away hundreds of gmail invited and some tens of joost invites and not its time to POWNCE.

So if you would like a free yea totally free invite just ask nicely here and provide us with you email so we can send the invite to you. PLEASE do not send a private message to anyone as this can become quickly very very annoying if some one gets a box of messages full of messages begging for invites just post your email here in a way that search engines wont crawl to it like (something at hotmail) or (just @ you know yahoo) we will be able to understand it if you post it like that.

Just post your email

and dont forget to thank the great team who brings you all this free

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is pownce?  :?:

read the post man !!

What is Pownce

"Pownce is a way to send stuff to your friends. What kind of stuff? You can send just about anything: music, photos, messages, links, events, and more."

yeh just- did tell them to disguise it like this... urname at hot mail dot c o m

k...i wasn't going to...but i'll go thru and fix em in a bit...geeze...

and afrokenshin i'll be sending u ur invite in a bit also...and a big hearty welcome  :welcome: to  u from all of us here at tmn...enjoy urself...do come back often and stay as long as u like...glad to have ya  :hello:

hmm, didn't think of that when i posted my email. thanks for the edit tdawnaz.

:kiss: ur welcome huny i wasn't gonna cuz just- told everyone in his opening post...

just post your email here in a way that search engines wont crawl to it like (something at hotmail) or (just @ you know yahoo) we will be able to understand it if you post it like that.

but u know i luv ya all  :smitten: so i couldn't stand it...had to save ya  :2funny:

thanks tdawnaz. :smiley:

ur welcome...glad to share...

so you guys are enjoying pownce

my email is  - tsuj at the hot stuff u know and the 1st 4 leters are reversed

how is this for enconding working out for you

another try - my nick name at thing that start with Y and end with ooooooo

yeh just- did tell them to disguise it like this... urname at hot mail dot c o m

k...i wasn't going to...but i'll go thru and fix em in a bit...geeze...

and afrokenshin i'll be sending u ur invite in a bit also...and a big hearty welcome  :welcome: to  u from all of us here at tmn...enjoy urself...do come back often and stay as long as u like...glad to have ya  :hello:

Thank you for the invite and welcome. :smiley: