DNS lookup errors

jkubik

For about the past month I keep getting intermittent DNS lookup errors. I have reset my DW7000 many times and the problem always returns. I got an error when trying to browse to google! I'm almost positive that the error is with the HughesNet DNS servers. Is anyone else having the same problems?

Thanks

Aye, I have seen it in other forums several times as of late. I changed from a router to a hub and it fixed mine but obviously if you have a wireless network this info wont help you and many say that like posted above that flushing your DNS helps.

I was having a real problem with DNS errors and page not found until I updated my network drivers.  For windows users you can go to control panel/system/device manager then expand network adapters, right click on the network adapter and select update driver.

Mine is a realtek rtl8139 and they have drivers on their website dated July 2007

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...