Save ur Canopy Mac Address ASAP

grift3r74

that's because when he accessed the canopy i used my telescopic eyes that i used when copying exams way back in college to look for the ip address but it's the default 169.254.1.1 right? plus i told the installer that i would be installing a wireless router for my system so maybe that's why he left it unlocked... ^__^

Don't worry. I've heard something that all the base stations will undergo expansion. They will just prioritize all congested base stations with several complaints. As far as I know, they've already expanded some base stations in Bulacan, Cavite and some part of Laguna. More to come guys.. Let's try to understand them, Base station expansion is not that easy.. :)

Don't worry. I've heard something that all the base stations will undergo expansion. They will just prioritize all congested base stations with several complaints. As far as I know, they've already expanded some base stations in Bulacan, Cavite and some part of Laguna. More to come guys.. Let's try to understand them, Base station expansion is not that easy.. :)

thanks for the sympathy. thought you're on Destiny?

Guest kamil234

lolzorz suxxor fo yu NY haz lyk 50 internetz arund lolz

no really. that sucks..i have OOL, its good for what you pay for, but you never get the advertised speeds.. (in my case at least)

So that means...

RALLY ALL SMARTBRO USERS FROM IN AREA! CALL AND COMPLAIN TO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: