New way to access ur CANOPY Web Page (SMART BRO-ken)

tamie77

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did the 10.20.30.40 method and typed arp -a, at first only 192.168.224.1 showed up then i pinged 10.0.0.1, then i tried arp -a again and again after a few minutes another ip displayed and i tried typing it n the browser then viola! the canopy sm page!  :o

i dnt have any internet connection because i disabled something on my canopy, if im not mistaken its the 803 link???something lyk dat, below the 100 half duplex., 10 halfmode... how can i restore my connection?

icant axes my canopy now, i dnt have internet connection because of  what happend

you mean, the way you accessed it before is not working anymore? that's a problem. looks like you have to resort to the default override plug method. can you retrieve your canopy?(kaya mo ba kuhain?) if you can, the default plug is easiest. after using it,you may be able to access your canopy again and undo your changes. looks like asking for a new canopy is out of the question since they will find out you were tinkering with it. if you can't, and the only possible solution is toreplace your canopy, try searching for "surging the canopy". that's intentionally breaking your canopy.

P.S. please use proper spelling. don't use shorthand.