New way to access ur CANOPY Web Page (SMART BRO-ken)

tamie77

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@tamie77

thanks for ur help, btw i was able to access my canopy using ur method posted to this thread. i was able to changed my canopy config dl & ul to 500. before i had 235kbps in testmy.net after i got 499 for dl 212 of ul..my question is

1. would there be more room for me to increase my speed? how would that be?

2. is it ok to access frequently the canopy? i actually changed the password and made it privately for me..  :grin: would smart know if we changed those settings? thanks

if you're asking about the canopy, there is a way, although it depends on your canopy. check your canopy homepage if you have 7Mb throughput aggregate. those who have can still increase their sustained download and sustained upload. those who don't is stuck with 500. this is a very rare case, as the only people i know that have it is coolbuster and ripclawph.

@tamie77

thanks for ur help, btw i was able to access my canopy using ur method posted to this thread. i was able to changed my canopy config dl & ul to 500. before i had 235Kbps in testmy.net after i got 499 for dl 212 of ul..my question is

1. would there be more room for me to increase my speed? how would that be?

2. is it ok to access frequently the canopy? i actually changed the password and made it privately for me..  :grin: would smart know if we changed those settings? thanks

they always will know. but don't worry, they're too busy for that!  :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ExtremeFusion

hi everybody about accessing block canopy... you can actually access it even if your block try reformating your computer and automatically you will be given a new IP address... now i can access my canopy...

:idea::!::?:

Whoow.. if you are willing to do tidous task, then its worth it...

I would take me 3-5 hours doing reformating and all installations in my computer plus file restoration...

So no thanks.. hehe

My Data's are worth 70+ GB..  :cheesy:

hi everybody about accessing block canopy... you can actually access it even if your block try reformating your computer and automatically you will be given a new IP address... now i can access my canopy...

wow nice idea but reformatting should be your last option since it takes a lot of time restoring your previous applications and data's! you could try manually configuring your ip address via TCP/IP properties with 169.254.3.3 and subnet mask to 255.255.0.0 then access your canopy on your internet browser 169.254.1.1

http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?topic=20075.msg246117;topicseen#new

for those who don't have the admin account or accidentally lost your default canopy password you could input the default admin account username: root password: <leave it blank>

Guest ExtremeFusion

wow nice idea but reformatting should be your last option since it takes a lot of time restoring your previous applications and data's! you could try manually configuring your ip address via TCP/IP properties with 169.254.3.3 and subnet mask to 255.255.0.0 then access your canopy on your internet browser 169.254.1.1

http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?topic=20075.msg246117;topicseen#new

for those who don't have the admin account or accidentally lost your default canopy password you could input the default admin account username: root password: <leave it blank>

COOL!  :twogun:

• 2 weeks later...

hello there.. if your trying to access ur canopy dont use any proxy on your browser it blocks the canopy address... on your desktop just right click the my network places then properties den open ur tcp/ip properties and put the desire ip address for canopy.. then go back to your browser and put the canopy address.. hope this lil explanation helps you.. :smitten:

guys i have a question...before i can access the canopy page which is 169.254.1.1. tapos i played with the canopy settings tapos gumana naman siya...but after a couple of reset sa canopy nde ko na siya maccess. tapos ginawa ko pa before binookmark ko ung address ng canopy ko...nakalagay dun is ung mac address ng canopy ko...

"http://169.254.1.1/main.cgi?mac_esn=0a003efa237f"

pero ngayon nde ko na siya maccess? is there a way na maaccess ko pa siya??? tnx

guys i have a question...before i can access the canopy page which is 169.254.1.1. tapos i played with the canopy settings tapos gumana naman siya...but after a couple of reset sa canopy nde ko na siya maccess. tapos ginawa ko pa before binookmark ko ung address ng canopy ko...nakalagay dun is ung mac address ng canopy ko...

pero ngayon nde ko na siya maccess? is there a way na maaccess ko pa siya??? tnx

Please be reminded that this is an all english forum.

Anyways, welcome to TMN @ redzzz23. It is anticipated that someone will answer your query.

OMG y did u post it- the canopy's mac address?

try converting the mac add to "hex" it would be your Canopy's IP!!!!!

ask the mods to delete it on forum ASAP!!!!!

eFa237F

in hex: e    Fa    23    7F

in dec:14 250 35 127

your IP would be 14.250.35.127 presto u can access ur canopy!!!!

i hope i am mistaken!!!  :icon_pale:

[/quote

Correction>>>> the ip will be 10.250.35.127

try accessing your canopy like this>>>>

on LAN

ip: 10.250.35.126

subnet: just click

on the browser: 10.250.35.127 hit enter

just a suggestion! Hello I'm new here!

Guest aneljr009

Guyz..I have already accessed my canopy and followed the tweak instruction but my connection speed is still the same..about 60Kbps @ 4Kbps

HELP ME!!!!

Guest ExtremeFusion

Guyz..I have already accessed my canopy and followed the tweak instruction but my connection speed is still the same..about 60Kbps @ 4Kbps

HELP ME!!!!

Must be a basestation problem, have tried calling their "CSR"  :angry:

Guest aneljr009

I've already called them by they only asked my reference number.

I've tried the canopy and the 20 steps but it is still the same.

There is only a very very little improvement