New way to access ur CANOPY Web Page (SMART BRO-ken)

tamie77

Guest aneljr009

:smiley6600:

I am using the latest Kaspersky Internet Security that is with Firewall

My PC have absolutely 0 viruses

I think the firewall caused the slowness.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ExtremeFusion

could be.

that's why i am using an avast comodo combi.

is that free, when i download avast home edition 4.1??? it says i can only use it for 60 day trial period??? i Thought it was free?!

BTW, i'm on avg anti-virus and anti-spy... downside is i think its right to say that it eats up considerable amounts of ram..

is that free, when i download avast home edition 4.1??? it says i can only use it for 60 day trial period??? i Thought it was free?!

BTW, i'm on avg anti-virus and anti-spy... downside is i think its right to say that it eats up considerable amounts of ram..

here's what they say (to clarify things):

"avast! 4 Home Edition works for 60 days after the installation in demo mode. You will obtain your FREE license key by E-mail after the registration. The license key is valid for 1 year. After one year you will need to just re-register."

Guest ExtremeFusion

i think most of the anti-virus softwares work, but im still an avast guy  :wink:

i like avast too especially the boot scan, it's just i thought before that after that 60 day trial period i can't no longer use it unless I purchase it.

Anyways, i think i'll switch.. any suggestion on low resource usage spyware?! Spyware terminator just went stupid.. after I update it, it can't no longer display the right update version and kept on telling me that i need to update even though I already download the latest updates. It kept on telling me that.. i uninstalled it and replace it with AVG anti-spy and Advance WindowsCare V2 Personal

• 2 weeks later...

hi po sa lahat patulong naman dati kasi napapasok ko ung canopy settings ko nilalagay ko lang sa TCP/IP nya 10.1.2.3 tpos sa subnet mask nya 255.0.0.0 tpos browse me sa browser ng http://10.248. something at un nasa canopy setting na me kya lang nag reformat na me ngaun ayaw na gumana ng gnung teknik. sinubukan ko din ung 169.254.33 kya lang hinihingian ako ng username at pasword san ko kukunin ung username at pasword thanks! please help me

hi po sa lahat patulong naman dati kasi napapasok ko ung canopy settings ko nilalagay ko lang sa TCP/IP nya 10.1.2.3 tpos sa subnet mask nya 255.0.0.0 tpos browse me sa browser ng http://10.248. something at un nasa canopy setting na me kya lang nag reformat na me ngaun ayaw na gumana ng gnung teknik. sinubukan ko din ung 169.254.33 kya lang hinihingian ako ng username at pasword san ko kukunin ung username at pasword thanks! please help me

welcome to testmy.net @ moore8.

we are glad to have you here. may we remind you,however, that this is an english only forum.

regarding your query, you may ask the smartbro contractor/installer for your username and password. befriend him. also, try to use ADMIN as username and 12345 as password. tho im not 100% sure its gonna work for you.

:smiley:

elow try mo ang http//:169.254.1.1 sa canopy din yan kaya din ka makapasok kasi may gngawa ang mga contructor ng smartbroad para d u mabuksan ang canopy mo..ewan ko f ano pro takot ata sila n mgalaw ang ibang  imfo dun cguro my tinatago sila noh..basta try mo yan

elow try mo ang http//:169.254.1.1 sa canopy din yan kaya din ka makapasok kasi may gngawa ang mga contructor ng smartbroad para d u mabuksan ang canopy mo..ewan ko f ano pro takot ata sila n mgalaw ang ibang  imfo dun cguro my tinatago sila noh..basta try mo yan

welcome to testmy.net @ macky08

as  master coolbuster2007 said that this is an english only forum.

please kindly write it in english words