New way to access ur CANOPY Web Page (SMART BRO-ken)

tamie77

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OT

guys elp namn po,,tgal q d nkpagnet,,nGBksyon kc hehe,.,paanu po uli magstart ng bgong topic d2 sa forum,,hilo naq sa kakahanap hehe ,,thnxxX

Please read the forum rules, This is an English only forum, Thanks  : )

you still got the vacation hangover don't you? i know you enjoyed it so much coz you forgot to visit the forum and opted to post in our local language when you came back. what places did you go?

here is how to start a new topic: http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?board=135.0

click the link and at the bottom of the page you will find the New Topic button.

:welcome: back!

(^_^)

smart bro and digitel only,,.,.,ive tried to tweak my friends smart bro and it worked,.,he praised me hihih thnxXx 2 u hahah,.,.,he got 200+kB/s transfer rate when downloading a direct dnwload,.,my frend only got a 1mb aggregate hehe

wow man... how do you do it? i've tried everything... im still around 350-500 kbps

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Complete newbie here!

First of all I would like to thank everyone for all their helpful posts. After hours & hours of trying to gain access to my canopy & failing miserably each time, I was finally able to get through & view my canopy! Phew! I was getting REALLY frustrated & angry at the computer. :tickedoff::angry:

Problem is, after following all the instructions carefully (tamie77's tutorial), when I got to this part of the tutorial:

"3. Click on the Quality of Service (QoS) Tab.

You should see your Bandwidth Settings.

Take a look at your Sustained Uplink Data Rate and Sustained Downlink Data Rate.

By default they should be both at 256. See? Those are your default download and upload limits. Kinda sucks right?

4. Alright, so listen well. Change both of the Uplink and Downlink values to 500.

Actually you can set the values to any number you like as long as their total would be 1000

(eg: you can have your downlink: 600 and uplink: 400, or you can have downlink: 700 and uplink: 300).

However, The recommended value for both uplink and downlink rates is both at 500.

So I suggest you have the recommended value as well. Click the Save Changes button."

My Uplink & Downlink values were already set to 500. :-| Anyways I continued w/ saving & rebooting and well---my internet connection is still slow! :cry: Like SUPER slow. I dont know what to do because I already followed everything but it still didn't work.

Please, please, pretty please somebody help me. I'm so confused.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think by default now smartbro technicians are asked to set the TCP/IP to

and the subnet to 255.0.0.0.

after you are done with configuring the tcp/ip

you go open command prompt and type in

arp -a

it should work. there is no such  thing as being locked out from the canopy its just that probably the technician used a different address on the tcp/ip.

i think by default now smartbro technicians are asked to set the TCP/IP to

and the subnet to 255.0.0.0.

after you are done with configuring the tcp/ip

you go open command prompt and type in

arp -a

it should work. there is no such  thing as being locked out from the canopy its just that probably the technician used a different address on the tcp/ip.

hi. ive tried your guide and any other guides posted here but still theres no luck opening my canopy page

whenever i type arp -a on the canopy page the ip is always

and i am so so so SO SO desperate on tweaking up my connection..

im like going to download more than 5gb but my download speed is 11kb/s

:wtf:

....and oh, btw, i also used the glodal dns, 208.67.220.220<preferred> 208.67.222.222<alternate> plus the mozilla tweak and the registry tweak.. i think it also contributed to that speed. but it's not even close to those posted here..<sigh><sigh> :shocked: hope someone would give an insight to the question i posted above.. THANKS! :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

hi! everyone.

Try disabling and enabling again your network connection whenever you get the persistent 192.xxx configuration upon executing arp -a. I offer this advice to those who want to get the 10.xxx configuration of their canopy's IP.

I hope this one could help.

the contractors that came here today that that it's sop now to lock canopy pages once a subscriber asks for a tech support on site... they said it's smarts new policy and because of this my canopy is locked now... lol... and i did not give them any tip since they annoyed me so much...

i think they disabled the high priority channel and the x2 rate...

this is my speed now...

share2-7XNFQOIZD

though it fluctuates to 400 sometimes...

• 1 month later...