WTF is going on ?

Roco

:lol:,  ":wtf: do you think they are either gray headed or bald."  :undecided:

Hmm, you got me rushing to the mirror  Bro ,  :shocked:.........Duh, just something else to worry about  :evil6:'

:lol: no I ain't glad it's weekend , it's time for worry and no action to plug the leak , :evil2:

I had an appointment with my fin/adv set for this comming Monday , but it looks I got caught short footed this time , look I ain't a city wizz kid , I am playing with my hard earned savings,

I had planed a month back to get out of stocks ,  :lol:  just bad timming on my part ,

and even my G/F says my timming is allways crap  :shocked::evil6:................. :2funny:

if u start going thought all the IF in your life

dont dwell on it no point

just do what you can, if u need the money take it out

if not leave it there it will come back up

LOL , yeah you are right Just , no prob really ,

but I am curious as to where this is leading , House prices next ?  :shrug:

:lol: Big Issue ,Big Issue ,  :lol: (jk.. for the UK members )

That it what they say , and , if everyone feels the jitters as Sir. Roco, we'l all have real problems  :shock:

Hell, take half out maybe

That it what they say , and , if everyone feels the jitters as Sir. Roco, we'l all have real problems  :shock:

Hell, take half out maybe

:lol: jitters ,  :lol: yeah I just don't like loosing money , especialy when you guys started it  :2funny: , ( US sub-prime crisis hits UK shores,  :shocked:, )

1/2 out ?, nah all out , then watch the market . if it drops real low , buy back in ,

if not , trouser the profit  and move on , with a  :smile2:

BTW , the UK knew nothing about  "US sub-prime" ,it's now the buzz word over here ,

Yeah, I do get a bit jittery at times , I lived in a car wayback  and my only posesion was my dog , It's taken 20 years to crawl back from that , :lol: life is a game of snakes and ladders IMHO, and I don't fancy a slide on the snake again  :evil6:,

Our lesson learned today is to never vote for a Texan for President.....LOL

President Bush was born on July 6, 1946, in New Haven, Connecticut. He's not a Texan he's a Texas oilman. That's the kind of president you don't want. If you don't want high gas prices, don't put an oilman in charge of them. If you don't want high seafood prices, don't elect a fisherman... etc, etc.

Remember Roco when nervous nillies pull their money out it does not just lower prices of stocks, it also eliminates companies. So nervous nillies help with inflation and depression. Look in your history books if you will. It is all in there.  [nerdly]

And yes house prices are also controllled by this to a point.

Not on holiday, just preoccupied with a female who got the better of me. No real damage, just emotional. Moved on and moved better.

Great to be back, though. How you been, Roco?

Sorry for the delay in getting back philp , dangerous beast to tangle with are women

I still got the scars to prove it ,but I never seem to learn  :idiot2:

good to see  things are now ok for you ,

Ive been doing ok , thanks , apart from, if it ain't women its money , :evil6:

Yeah I get your drift Tommie , but I tend to think more on the lines of the Titanic a whole lot of $$$$$$ hits the iceberg , and having your own lifeboat would have been a prudent thing ,

Now these companies that my meagre stock holdings could eliminate? and throw thousands out of work , have had record breaking profits and an easy ride over the last 10 years ,( partly funded by me and other small investors  having faith back then) ,they have no doubt been wise enough and have amassed a set-aside pot of $$$$ to cover contingencies such as this,   and  will see their workers right , (not ),

Share holding is like any other business , you  do it for a profit , the profits vanish so you shut up shop , and move on , you don

Now you know with that new ride will come new taxes since you live in the UK!

No one rides for free.  :wink:

And yes, grab your loot and run Roco. Cash is all that matters when the bottom falls out. Or gold rather. Or land. OR etc........

H'bout FOOD! ?????  you can't eat paper, it's worthless! gold is heavy when your searchin for something to eat. Land is good to grow food, and or raise meat.

Quote and the full story from

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/1f7200ca-4611-11dc-b359-0000779fd2ac.html

Payback time ?  :evil2:

"At the height of the US subprime lending boom, taking out a mortgage could not have been easier. Low credit score and history of bankruptcy? No problem. Income too low to qualify for a mortgage? Inflate what you earn on a "stated income" loan. Nervous that your lender might check up on your "stated income"? Visit www.verifyemployment.net.

For a $55 fee, the operators of this small California company will help you get a loan by employing you as an "independent contractor". They provide payslips as "proof" of income and, for an additional $25, they also man the telephones to give you a glowing reference should your lender need it."....................... :shocked:

:lol: Update on my risky road to ruin  :lol:, my Fin/adv. has set up a fast out route if I need it , but advises hanging on in there for a month or 2 , and will now email me if his view changes ,

apparently all the Major stock holding institution's are riding it out , and buying the panicing private investors out at the low price ,  :evil2:,  yeah, that figures out , they probably faned the UK flames to start with, for that reason ,  :evil2:

land , my fav. option , but in the UK = ?

Land UK, Your online resource for people wishing to purchase land for .... Land prices now average at $27,000 per acre.

but in the SW London area , it is around $6 million per acre

Acre =96 yards X 50 yards

do you use Acres in the States ?  :icon_scratch:

Yes we do Roco.  :wink2:

Except up in the hills where grandpa lives.  :lol:  $27,000 does not sound near that bad.

But 6 million is more than likely commercial or something like that. We also have places like that.  :grin2:

:lol: I wasn't sure on the Acres , i thought you guys maybe used square miles instead  :shocked:

the $6 (3mil GBP )million is the going rate in Hampton Hill for green field acre ,not that you could find one for sale ,  on one acre 3 detached houses would be built selling around $4 million apiece or 16 more modest houses selling at 3/4 Million $.

we aren't allowed any comecial building on the Hill only modifications to exisiting ,

:lol: and you can't remove or over prune your own trees without Gov. permision,

sound harsh , but I kinda go along with that,  I guess we are fully developed out here , any more would turn it into a shanty town ,

After I use my feet too much they seem to become acres. :grin:

:lol:

no wonder living in the hills ,  :lol: funny but have you noticed Hills seem to grow at a slightly faster rate then you do , ? when I was a kid I cycled up and down Hampton Hill laughing and talking to my friends , now it is through gritted teeth  :evil6: