help about my mac adress of canopy

xoxsquallxox

i tried climbing in our roof cause i cant access my canopy but i can access it before this month also i wonder what i done wrong. anyway wheres my mac adress here heres all info i got in my canopy

MODEL # 5760SM

PN: 5760SMDD

ESN:0A003EFD37A4

FCC ID: ABZ89FC5804

IC: 109W-5700

i heard if i got my mac adress i just convert it to hex to decimal but i dont know where is my mac adress there pls help thanks

anyway my location is paranaque we have a smart satelite here its just 30-40 meteres away here

heres what i did. i converted my esn or what they called mac adress from hex to decimal and added 10 in the beggining of it. then i changed my local ip adress to 10.20.30.40 and subnet mask to 255.255.000 and saved it.

i putted my ip adress in my browser but it did not work, i even tried adding and subtracting 5 in the last digit of the adress but still not working,

well im still trying everything i hope i can access it again

hmm i read the thread about the mac adress thing but i dont think i read about my mac adress cause he mentioned my mac adress is supposed to be 10 digit? but in my above info of mwhat i got at the back of my canopy i dont see any consisting of 10 digit there. maybe my mac adress is inside my canopy not at the outer part?