50K members !

Roco

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh...huny sweetie baby...there is no 31st of sept hehe...and i have the 1st  :wink: so what day do u want the 32 of sept (like u said before) would be oct 2...do u want that date??...and how many of shug's tmn bucks r u betting...or did u mean that ur betting shug himself??

uh...huny sweetie baby...there is no 31st of sept hehe...and i have the 1st  :wink: so what day do u want the 32 of sept (like u said before) would be oct 2...do u want that date??...and how many of shug's tmn bucks r u betting...or did u mean that ur betting shug himself??

Lol ok I will take Oct. 2nd then! I meant I am betting Shug's himself lol. :evil6: Which has a value of about....-200 TMN bucks. :2funny:

k...here's what we have now...i added some guidelines at the bottom...cuz i think the stakes r gonna really get up there $$$$  :haha: but seriously the determining member number has to be by this method (hovering the sn) because the number u see when someone signs up is never seen again (actually belongs to someone else's profile)...like mine was probably 34 or 35 and the guy that just signed up the stats say he's #48936 but u'll never see that number again for him, his profile # will always be #48983...so it's the profile #...

so far as betting goes we have in the pool...my 200 tmn$$ and shug himself...any more???

13      September    Philp

24th        "              Justinlay

21 st      "              Roco

23rd        "              Coknuck

26 th      "              Powerspec

29th        "              Ajb62787

1st    October      Tdawnaz...bet 200 tmn bucks

2nd      "            Siryak...bet shug himself

3rd        "            Tommie G

5th        "            Starship T

10th      "            Aggr3

winning date determined by az mtn time

no changes or guesses after the 49,500 mark...

50,000th member determined by hovering over the sn...

hey babe...where'd u get that many...u been saving for a while??...huh?

hope u ain't betting more than u have...cuz we'd sure hate to send the boys out to collect from ya

:haha:

13      September    Philp

24th        "              Justinlay

21 st      "              Roco

23rd        "              Coknuck...bet 1,000,000 tmn bucks...

26 th      "              Powerspec

29th        "              Ajb62787

1st    October      Tdawnaz...bet 200 tmn bucks

2nd      "            Siryak...bet shug himself

3rd        "            Tommie G

5th        "            Starship T

10th      "            Aggr3

winning date determined by az mtn time

no changes or guesses after the 49,500 mark...

50,000th member determined by hovering over the sn...

Lol I guess I will change mine to a day that actually exist.  :haha: So put me down September 31st. Since I have no TMN bucks I am going to bet Shug's. The winner can use him as a scarecrow or something.  :2funny:

:2funny:  , it would take some doing to make Shugs into a scarecrow , :smile2:

so OK, against my better judgement , but in the interest of winning the TMN Bucks ,

can I change mine to the 28 th September 07, ( I just had a premonition ) and member 50,000 will not enter his age or location  :shock:,

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: this thread  took off  :lol: and I was on the back of the bus again ,