50K members !

Roco

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can I change mine to the 28 th September 07, ( I just had a premonition ) and member 50,000 will not enter his age or location

here ya go sweets...oh and ya'll keep in mind that we WIL be able to tell if the 50,000th member is already a member...so no cheating...cuz i'm on the ball

13th    September    Philp

24th        "              Justinlay

23rd        "              Coknuck

26th      "              Powerspec

28th      "              Roco

29th        "              Ajb62787

1st    October      Tdawnaz...bet 200 tmn bucks

2nd      "            Siryak...bet shug himself

3rd        "            Tommie G

5th        "            Starship T

10th      "            Aggr3

winning date determined by az mtn time

no changes or guesses after the 49,500 mark...

50,000th member determined by hovering over the sn...

roco...point ur cursor at ur name and look at the url at the bottom left of ur browser window or click ur name and look at the address in ur address bar...the number after the words "profile;u=" is ur member profile number...in ur case u r member #22375...that's the "hover number" who knows what number u were in the window the moment u signed up...oh well ca3le would know...but that's about it...maybe the vice admins...not sure on that...

NOTE: for those new people that are reading this and thinking "WTF is all this bickering, i thought this was the friendliest form on the web???"...it's not bickering...it's sparing...these guys love each other like brothers...it's like they are puppies and this is their puppy play yard...one of them is always biting the others tail...but when exhausted they snuggle up together and go to sleep :)

:2funny:  , it would take some doing to make Shugs into a scarecrow , :smile2:

so OK, against my better judgement , but in the interest of winning the TMN Bucks ,

can I change mine to the 28 th September 07, ( I just had a premonition ) and member 50,000 will not enter his age or location  :shock:,

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: this thread  took off  :lol: and I was on the back of the bus again ,

i recall shugster promising me a hoopload of tmn cash at some point. but since someone has neglected to fashion a boutique where the stuff is actually honored i don't see the point...

NOTE: for those new people that are reading this and thinking "WTF is all this bickering, i thought this was the friendliest form on the web???"...it's not bickering...it's sparing...these guys love each other like brothers...it's like they are puppies and this is their puppy play yard...one of them is always biting the others tail...but when exhausted they snuggle up together and go to sleep :)

Heck if it weren't for this kind of fore play this place would be boring.  :cool:

thumbsup.gif

Heck if it weren't for this kind of fore play this place would be boring.  :cool:

thumbsup.gif

:2funny: Foreplay ? I am a brace yourself Wendy type of Guy me ,

just cut to the chase for me  :2funny:

F**k luv ya all really  :smitten: but keep it a secret , or I will get ragged  death , or worse still to DSLreports  :lol:

i recall shugster promising me a hoopload of tmn cash at some point. but since someone has neglected to fashion a boutique where the stuff is actually honored i don't see the point...

Uhhhh... its in the mail.

tomatododge.giftomatododge.giftomatododge.gif

thumbsup.gif

I call pitcher tonight. shug.gif

I love momma T.  :kiss: :kiss: givemeattention.gif

i call catcher...so who's the full back...ewww...full backs suck...thongs rule :)

i luv my shugarbabie...this babe's for u

:lol: not in my league Tdawnaz,   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_union_positions#15._Fullback

so you fancy your chances in the shower room Tdawnaz ?  :evil6:

only 975 to go , and 524 new sign ups to  change your mind

:evil6: b4 declaring me the winner on  28nth Sept :lol::icon_thumright:

i call catcher...so who's the full back...ewww...full backs suck...thongs rule :)

i luv my shugarbabie...this babe's for u

:shock: WTF, that is hotter and more naked than lots of babes I have posted.  :shock:

But I guess a girls can always get away with it.  :2funny::haha::2funny:

Friend of yours momma T????????? I so want her number. ###-####

:shock: WTF, that is hotter and more naked than lots of babes I have posted.  :shock:

But I guess a girls can always get away with it.  :2funny::haha::2funny:

Friend of yours momma T????????? I so want her number. ###-####

:lol: Bro post the link , just so I can check my parental control on my box , :wink2:

940 to go , Hmmm, * time to post my secrete weapon a "controversial topic" *, :lol:

otherwise I am going to under shoot on the 28 th September  :evil6: