50K members !

Roco

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 to go . It's going to be on The 30 th September 07  :lol:

now as it was my game I am applying English betting rules , NOBODY picked the right day, so bookmaker wins all  :evil6:,

I guess it's about 10.15 AM  in AZ time ( sigh,  guess I have to humour the locals  :smile2:)

It's now 18.12 GMT for the rest of the world  :lol:

BTW , is the 30 Sept not recognised in America ? along with banning Christmas, and do you have Boxing day (26 th Dec ? ) it's the day the entire family and relatives can beat hell out off each other  for the crap Christmas presents recieved  :lol:

seriously,it was named after the day the rich folk put all the left over food from Christmas day into boxes and gave  it to the servants ,  :evil2: who were no doubt very gratefull , :shocked:

:lol: not only 50K members , BUT a special day , Its Swimmer's BIRTHDAY

occasion13.gif:bday:occasion13.gif:bday:occasion13.gif:bday:occasion13.gif:bday:occasion13.gif

I say today is the 16th of October. Anyone claiming otherwise will have to deal with me. :knuppel2:

Therefore I win.

:lol: OK RTB , it's the 16 Sept , and I just had a weeks holiday ,

so on my return to work tomorow the 1st Oct , I am going to claim my holiday back , and pass them on to you for the explanation  :lol:,

lol, still 2 to go , this is like watching paint drying  :roll:

:lol: OK RTB , it's the 16 Sept , and I just had a weeks holiday ,

so on my return to work tomorow the 1st Oct , I am going to claim my holiday back , and pass them on to you for the explanation  :lol:,

Sure, I don't mind, but you might not have superiors left after that. :evil6:

so yeah me!!!...but it was so close that i'll split it with u ajb62787, which would u rather have...the 200 tmn bucks or shugarand of course we'll split tommies 1,000 tmn bucks that he bet :) ...congrats to both of us

:smitten:

First you'll have to catch shug. I heard he is headed to the airport as we speak. He told me he was good for it.   :smiley: Man I've won enough TMN bucks on here to be a millionaire by now. And enough free passes to eh resort too.  :knuppel2: If you catch up to him let me know.

That really was a close bet. 12:22 on an unpicked day. Who'd have ever guessed.  :haha: I guess no one.

we hit 50,000 at 12:22 yesterday jewelz38 was the 50000th member...

we're at 50030 (HANI) now look at coknuck's post #236 it shows how to find the member number http://www.testmy.net/t-20714.msg243670#msg243670

the number ur looking at doesn't include deleted accounts and will never be seen again for any given member...