50K members !

Roco

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the hell did you get 200 TMN bucks? Your holding out.  :knuppel2:

Hmm, I never saw my 100 TMN bucks  :sad:

i save mine...i'm not always betting them on frivolous shit and cheap hookers...besides i have the inside track :)

:shocked: , You got cheap hookers in the States ? even the shit is taxed in the UK ,  :evil6:

:sad: insider dealing  :sad: has  TMN sunk that low................ :lol:

do i still have the 1.6million testmybucks for figuring out how you turned text upside down shug?  :haha::evil6:

:evil2: 1.6 million TMN bucks , that does it ,  you sure you didn't turn Shugs upside down ?

You got cheap hookers in the States ? even the shit is taxed in the UK ,  :evil6:

Heck yes, you don't?  :wink2: We call them 2 bit whor...

:sad: insider dealing  :sad: has  TMN sunk that low................ :lol:  :evil2: 1.6 million TMN bucks , that does it ,  you sure you didn't turn Shugs upside down ?

That or robbed him while he was asleep.  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Siryak, IMHO, this goes back io the 40 k membership post last 04.01 07 , Shugs never fully explained the conection with the teddy bear  :shocked:

http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?topic=17783.0

I think dark forces are at work on TMN  :shocked:

I think I know how the "connection" was and I don't think I want it explained lol!!! :2funny: My dreams are already haunted enough without an explanation. :shock:

I think I know how the "connection" was and I don't think I want it explained lol!!! :2funny: My dreams are already haunted enough without an explanation. :shock:

:shocked:.................. : :lol:

you can feel safe sharing your dreams with near on 50 k TMN members ,

Trust Me " :lol: we wont tell a soul , apart from youtube  :evil6:

I would give you the date I think tmn will hit  50K ,but I go screwed the last time we did this. [40K ]  :tickedoff:

Roco You get cable yet. You said by 50K you might have it.

:2funny: didn't we all Buntz ,that was another insider dealing IMHO,........ :lol:

only kidding ,

Hmmmm , 40K members in Jan 07, now heading for 50K in September 07

I deduce TMN forum must be popular  :lol:,

Roco You get cable yet. You said by 50K you might have it.

lol no, I am going for Adsl+2  24Mb , for the same price I am paying now ,

with any luck I should see 5Mb on my phone line , I just got 4 weeks on my contract to go , then I will be gone from my ISP ,  :lol: I must have meant year 2050 ,not 50 k members  :lol:

cable will be to much hassle , and I do not have a great need for speed , but I do need a reliable service ,

Uhhh...  :undecided: The donkey is me... I dont know who the guy was, he ran like hell. Thanks for the compliment.  :icon_thumright:

:kiss: Im 27, I AM the future generation.  :cheesy::uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

:2funny: I knew it we are all doomed , doomed I say ,

but it is funny to think a new  member # 100,000 may dig up this thread and say  :wtf: what were they all on , or maybe  ماذا ال [فوك]   :shrug: