What's up?

mrp

:? Soon as I get up off my ass I will get everything back up in order ~~ there is a lot of script to write though... what are the friggen odds that my host would kill me AND my HD that had my backup would die... I wish I had those odds in my favor with the lotto!

LATER!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was pretty much a bitch to rewrite all that shit :( ~~ but it's coming back together now... I just need to write the damn connection logging scripts ~~ the logging part is easy ~~ but the databaseing and searching stuff is a bitch! ~~ BUT, I'm having a good time redoing the site ~ :lol:

RE-POST

I just noticed... I didn't really answer your question NERO...

Yes, I actually wrote everything... and it took a friggen long time ~~ I had ONE part of the script (and it was from an early version of the script so it still was re-written)... but there are like 10 pretty big perl scripts that make the download test work... partially java too ~ hell I am still writing ~ my friggen previous host!!!! How can they just shut me down... no warning, and delete all my scripts ~~ just because I got too much traffic!

Guest automaxx

Like the site, looks professional. Your tools to test download speeds also really cool. The upload tests have been hard to find but you guys got one, its f*kin cool too.

Keep up the good work.

Bryan

www.automaxxalex.com

• 4 months later...
I heart database design/implementation. :-D

How's it going dude? I can hardly get ahold of you on AIM!

-MRP

That's because I work my friggen ASS OFF, tring to sell the WORLD cable tv, phone, and internet ...

The database shit is driving me NUTZ! ~~ not for this site, but for a sales tracking tool at work... mySQL is making me pull my hair out ~~ AHHHHHHHHHHH! It's going to be about a year before I get the connection logging back up here, because I want to do it right... my last attempt worked GREAT untill it hit like 40,000 posts, then every querry took like 2 days to pull :roll: ~~ if I do it in SQL it won't have that problem........ AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, but THEN if I do that I should do the script in PHP instead of PERL and blah blah ... yea ~~ a year !! :D

8) I really like this test site and im supprized you encourge people to test a lot.lots of these asswipes only allow 4post a day,(gimme a breake) anyway profs on a really great site thanks for your hard work and service to the internet community.

microwave D D

• 4 months later...