Smart Bro Proxy

carts

@ coolbuster

hi again.. i saved youre settings.. then, i restarted my pc...

but still, it didn't get any better...

im starting to lose hope...

:cry:

is there anyone who can help me?  :cry:

tweaking your connection is like driving a vehicle in the middle of traffic, you just have to have a handful of PATIENCE.

have you checked tweaked your canopy already? you are maybe in the wrong color code. go here http://www.testmy.net/t-18616

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. thanks again..

i'll read the posts first, because i dont know anything about these technical stuffs to be honest.. i just follow the steps that i find, and hope it will do my connection good..

can i have your ym? so i can reach you a lot faster..

email me:<snip>

edit: email address removed for member privacy...and protection

FYI...to all members...please don't put ur email addy or other personal information in ur posts unless ur dying for a bunch of spam...because spiders and bots crawl the internet looking for email addresses and tidbits of other information...how do u think the search engines know where to find the stuff ur looking for...personally i don't even show my email addy in my profile but that's up to u...

use the pm system or put ur email addy in ur profile in the "account related settings" tab and set ur profile to allow other members to see ur email addy ur instant messengers can go in the "forum profile information" tab

hi could ask what is the user name of the canopy  (169.254.1.1) any info about that so i could change the jitter. any one please help me . <snip>

tnx 

edit:snipped for privacy

aaxn23 welcome to the forum :welcome: ...hope u enjoy ur stay...test often stay long and of course come back often  :hello: someone will be with u soon to help in any way they can...in the meantime browse around and have fun :)

what ever help u have for aaxn23 can be posted here so that others can benefit from this information...

remember...please don't post personal contact information in the forum...this is for ur privacy as well as the privacy of other members.

• 2 weeks later...

hi could ask what is the user name of the canopy  (169.254.1.1) any info about that so i could change the jitter. any one please help me . <snip>

tnx 

edit:snipped for privacy

hello @ aaxn23  :smiley:

first of all may i inform you that you can't change the jitter. what you can do is change the color code so that the Jitter will reduce, if you happen to open the canopy page, look for a color code that has less Jitter, hghest RSSI and lowest Power, and if possible less Usercount.

you can try Username: ADMIN password: 12345. however, if the smartbro installer has put his own username and password you cannot do anything except using the override plug.

hello @ aaxn23  :smiley:

first of all may i inform you that you can't change the jitter. what you can do is change the color code so that the Jitter will reduce, if you happen to open the canopy page, look for a color code that has less Jitter, hghest RSSI and lowest Power, and if possible less Usercount.

you can try Username: ADMIN password: 12345. however, if the smartbro installer has put his own username and password you cannot do anything except using the override plug.

Buster are  you sure you mean for lowest Power??? That's absurd gurl cause you need the greatest power not the lowest :idiot2:. :grin: FYI: example you choose a -77dBm which is greater than -80 dBm, (the more negative  the smaller the value) :cheesy:

:grin: should you get mad if you are corrected?  :kiss: you must not boy. :kiss:

i am not mad if i get corrected because my parents brought me up the right way and they taught me to respond to things positively. i was mad because you call me gurl when everybody knows i am a man. just what are you trying to imply? and your use of inappropriate smilies is annoying.  :angry: