Smart Bro Proxy

carts

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k guys!!!...in the last few days...i've seen probably a half dozen posts in ur native language with no translation offered...

once again i urge you to follow forum rules and post ONLY in english...ur gonna miss out on the help of people that don't speak ur language...and ur posts will be deleted!! sorry...those r the rules

:welcome: welcome to the forum sexpert...enjoy ur stay...come back often  :wave: glad ur here...

please repost ur question in english...

*Again, a friendly reminder to everyone participating in smartbro tweaks/enhancement forums/threads:

If your basestation is faulty as in super faulty. You can't do anything about it.

I've been monitoring my basestation for a while.

if you're suffering the problem I call "scanning,registering,syncing" s*** on your canopy, the POSSIBLE cause maybe your basestation having problems. I don't know what's really going on on their side but I'm pretty sure, intentionally or not, it's their fault.

Check the "SectorUserCount" if you're suffering from the stated problem. If you see a uncommon number of sectorUser, very small compared to usual sectorUser on your basestation, then it's your basestation.

Why did i conclude its the basestation that has problems and NOT the antenna?

Common sense tells us that its logical to assume that the basestation is the faulty one because its unlikely that the majority of sectorusers have broken canopies.

Sorry if you think this information is useless. I just want to share this.

It's up to you guys to verify this.

*A congested basestation is different from a broken basestation.^_^

There's still hope left on a congested basestation but a broken one has none, only despair.

Guest sexpert

I wish there is a solution to my problem, I can't get a speed higher than 384, i badly needed it...Anybody can help

<snip>

english only in this forum please...or at least have the courtesy to include a translation

:::.. testmy.net test results ..:::

Download Connection is:: 431 Kbps about 0.43 Mbps (tested with 386 kB)

Download Speed is:: 53 kB/s

Upload Connection is:: 351 Kbps about 0.4 Mbps (tested with 579 kB)

Upload Speed is:: 43 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net (Main)

Test Time:: 2007/12/03 - 11:51am

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-9KMGO0JI1

U-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-E6FYZOM04

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 [!]

Hope this speed will stay

Guest sexpert

it's not possible in broadband.

I want to laugh hard.hahaha :D So you're trying to say that in broadband internet we can only have a speed below 1000Kbps? Please give me a link that can support your opinion. thanx :D

@joserizal

Thanks.hehehe

If your basestation is faulty as in super faulty. You can't do anything about it.

*A congested basestation is different from a broken basestation.^_^

There's still hope left on a congested basestation but a broken one has none, only despair.

Correct. Only in a congested basestation, you might experience slow/intermittent connection if you won't do anything about it.

I want to laugh hard.hahaha :D So you're trying to say that in broadband internet we can only have a speed below 1000Kbps? Please give me a link that can support your opinion. thanx :D

@joserizal

Thanks.hehehe

i thought it was 1000mbps. hehe

your from philippines, that means it's still not possible.

on the other hand look in the US, insane speed.

Guest sexpert

@sexpert why not get an ISP that has a speed of 5Mbps? :uglystupid2: if youre asking if smart bro can reach that speed maybe on bursting or off peak hours but it wont last even a min hehehe..

I am not referring to a specific broadband internet provider like smartbro, I was disputing on tweak's opinion that it is not possible to get 1000 Kbps in  a broadband internet.

What's the definition of broadband?

Broadband is often called high-speed Internet, because it usually has a high rate of data transmission. In general, any connection to the customer of 256 kbit/s (0.256 Mbit/s) or more is considered broadband Internet. The International Telecommunication Union Standardization Sector (ITU-T) recommendation I.113 has defined broadband as a transmission capacity that is faster than primary rate ISDN, at 1.5 to 2 Mbit/s. The FCC definition of broadband is 200 kbit/s (0.2 Mbit/s) in one direction, and advanced broadband is at least 200 kbit/s in both directions. The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) has defined broadband as 256 kbit/s in at least one direction and this bit rate is the most common baseline that is marketed as "broadband" around the world. There is no specific bitrate defined by the industry, however, and "broadband" can mean lower-bitrate transmission methods. Some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) use this to their advantage in marketing lower-bitrate connections as broadband.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadband_Internet_access

@tweak

Here in philippines, other internet service provider like PLDT myDSL, myDestiny cable and SkyInternet can give u that speed above 1Mbps :P

Gets @carts @tweak? :uglystupid2:

I am not referring to a specific broadband internet provider like smartbro, I was disputing on tweak's opinion that it is not possible to get 1000 Kbps in  a broadband internet.

that is possible if you applied for a package that is burstable up to 1mbps or higher like the pldt mydsl plan 999 512kbps up to 1mbps.

but in case of smartbro's plan 999 384kbps, two of our friends here  :wink: does have a speed way above 1mbps. why don't you ask them  :azn:

(correct me if im wrong about your smartbro plan)  :angel:

Guest sexpert

that is possible if you applied for a package that is burstable up to 1Mbps or higher like the pldt mydsl plan 999 512Kbps up to 1Mbps.

but in case of smartbro's plan 999 384Kbps, two of our friends here  :wink: does have a speed way above 1Mbps. why don't you ask them  :azn:

(correct me if im wrong about your smartbro plan)  :angel:

Read carefully, it was tweak who said that it is not possible to get a speed of 1Mbps in broadband, not me!

Read carefully, it was tweak who said that it is not possible to get a speed of 1Mbps in broadband, not me!

dude i didn't said that it was you.  :sad:

I think there's nothing in here that will help get a speed of 1000 Kbps.

i just answered your query here

but in case of smartbro's plan 999 384Kbps, two of our friends here  :wink: does have a speed way above 1Mbps. why don't you ask them  :azn:

1mbps is worth P3999. and i can't afford that anymore. this getting out of hand.

we better stick to the topic. smartbro is enough, tweak and proxy is enough to get a possible burst speed of 200kbps. I was also able to snitch a software that sniff proxies all over the country. All i need is select  one proxies of hundreds of list hehe. looks great when bypassing non-premium downloads hehe.

Guest sexpert

1Mbps is worth P3999. and i can't afford that anymore. this getting out of hand.

we better stick to the topic. smartbro is enough, tweak and proxy is enough to get a possible burst speed of 200Kbps. I was also able to snitch a software that sniff proxies all over the country. All i need is select  one proxies of hundreds of list hehe. looks great when bypassing non-premium downloads hehe.

OT:  can you share that software to us? :)