Smart Bro Proxy

carts

I am new to this forum so i did not know where to post this one.

Do stick to English only... as that is the rule here. So preferably translate what you couldn't say in English, or I just have to assume it's severely derogatory and requires removal.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tweaking is not the answer. yes it speed up ur connection when it comes to speedtest but in real application like watching in youtube you cannot see the changes the videos always stopped. proxy server is enough. based on my exp. :idea:

I did all the steps (20 of them) and I plan to use the proxies next.

After doing the 20 steps by coolbuster, didn't see much improvement. Did all the cleaning (used the advised Apps for the cleaning), defragment, the whole enchilada!

I am using a router and my guess is I can't get the desired results because of this. So these settings, proxies, 20 steps etc will really not work unless the Canopy is directly connected to my PC?

Just an additional info my Canopy is just 169 feet from my the Cel site (or is that the base station?). I get an average of 380+ download speed from another speed test site. The download and upload dual test in this site gave me 340 -370 kbps average download and 250 - 300 kbps upload. Not too bad but I wanted to reach close to 500 kbps or more. Greedy I know  :evil:

BTW I appreciate all the information contributed by everyone. Really helpful despite not getting the results, the additional knowledge from reading and doing the process is awesome.

Guest ExtremeFusion

just a question.. how can i increase the RSSI? my jitter and usersectorcount is good which is  1  but i can only get an average of 410 in rssi which is below the minimum of 700 base on what i read in here.

mmm.. nope, i think it's safe to say that you can't increase your RSSI

if you still don't know RSSI stands for Received Strength Signal Indicator

Take note of the word "Indicator", we both know what that means..

What you can do is to improve the line of sight of your SM to your AP..

Example, you might want to remove anything that is blocking (eg. tree branches) your SM from a direct line of sight from your AP...

Or you can raise the height of the pole attached to your SM...

yay.. thats bad.. i have to climb in our rooftop again.  :grin:  those cable wires from electric provider here block the LOS and i cant remove it or else, they will sue me. i guess i just have to live with it. thanks anyway.

ask them (electric provider) nicely. or make a request from smartbro to re-orient your antenna because of those cable wires blocking your LOS. there's no harm in asking (trying)  :grin:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ExtremeFusion

no it is not a proxy server of a program, this program (software) search for proxies wheter be it private, public, anonymous or dangerous proxies...

it could even discover proxies that government uses (not our government, other government.. hahaha)

Guest ExtremeFusion

@CB

What the?!?!

Did you just put in the "The Philippine Ambassador to"

in your profile or is that a new Status?!

hehehe  :grin:

hmmm..is used the proxy the one with the 3128 port.. once i searched google.. it tells me about a virus. and it wont send my data thingy... i cant even load any file... this proxy is scary..dont try it out.. ^,..,^ but if your curious..go ahead..

I think this proxies are fetched from a program called proxy switcher...

Yes they fetch by proxy swithcer.

And Yes they are not smartbro proxies.

I'm been using alternative proxies because I'm experiencing a lot of traffic with

121.1.3.194 and 121.1.3.200 during peak hours

plus an alternative proxy is good to bypass a download limit on rapidshare. :smiley:

these proxies are not smart bro proxies.. they might slow down your internet and you cannot access some sites..

Yes, you may experience error link when using those.

no it is not a proxy server of a program, this program (software) search for proxies wheter be it private, public, anonymous or dangerous proxies...

it could even discover proxies that government uses (not our government, other government.. hahaha)

Yes, they even also sniff private proxy... now all I need is a pass :cheesy:

@CB

What the?!?!

Did you just put in the "The Philippine Ambassador to"

in your profile or is that a new Status?!

hehehe  :grin:

it's not an official status or title...just an extention of his username :) like my "momma t"

• 2 weeks later...