Smart Bro Proxy

carts

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not referring to a specific broadband internet provider like smartbro, I was disputing on tweak's opinion that it is not possible to get 1000 Kbps in  a broadband internet.

wow...i just noticed the improvement in ur english...did u take a course...the other day u were really struggling to get ur words out right...now ur grammar is perfect :)

Guest sexpert

wow...i just noticed the improvement in ur english...did u take a course...the other day u were really struggling to get ur words out right...now ur grammar is perfect :)

OT: Before I wrote here I write first a scratch on MSWORD and check for grammatical error. :D and I change the common words with synonyms to make it sound nice. hehe

Guest ExtremeFusion

OT: Before I wrote here I write first a scratch on MSWORD and check for grammatical error. :D and I change the common words with synonyms to make it sound nice. hehe

OT: hahaha, just like what i do for our reports in school or when we have the same essay assignment..

i jsut run it through msword and changed some of its words into its synonyms, that way it wouldn't look like a copycat. hahaha  :grin:  :evil:

@coolbuster2007

I check your new cable setting css.

For a few days my speed connection got faster than I thought. Actually my speed achieved the 400+kbps but after 2 days my connection suddenly drop down to 100+kbps. What is the advantages of having a high MaxconnectionsPer1_0server and MaxconnectionsPreserver. What happened and what i should not do to maintain the speed. Is it ok if I will set my download speed to 700 and my upload speed to 300 in my canopy setting.

and also Thank you very much for helping me and for your patience. And to all who always guide and teach me how to tweaks and some tutorial in this forum. Thank you very much and God bless you!!!

@coolbuster2007

I check your new cable setting css.

For a few days my speed connection got faster than I thought. Actually my speed achieved the 400+Kbps but after 2 days my connection suddenly drop down to 100+Kbps.

there are factors of slow connection. 1) base station downtime 2) you installed a new program which affected your speed 3) changed something in your ccs

What is the advantages of having a high MaxconnectionsPer1_0server and MaxconnectionsPreserver.

it will increase the maximum connection requests to websites. faster page loading and faster connection.

What happened and what i should not do to maintain the speed. Is it ok if I will set my download speed to 700 and my upload speed to 300 in my canopy setting.

do not install softwares that will affect or limit speed. be careful in tweaking. yes it is fine to have those values on DLs and ULs.

and also Thank you very much for helping me and for your patience. And to all who always guide and teach me how to tweaks and some tutorial in this forum. Thank you very much and God bless you!!!

my pleasure.  :wink: