Why we should all get trashed!!

Swimmer

Hot on the heels of the tremendous news that beer can help fight cancer, we are delighted to report that a Slovak man trapped in his car by an avalanche urinated his way to freedom after working his way through 60 half-litre bottles of beer.

According to Ananova, Richard Kral was off on holiday when the snow swallowed his Audi in the Tatra mountains. Initially, he tried to dig his way out via the car's window, but soon realised that the snow would fill the vehicle long before he could break free.

Mercifully, he had stocked up on essential supplies of alcohol and quickly formulated a cunning plan: "I was scooping the snow from above me and packing it down below the window, and then I peed on it to melt it. It was hard and now my kidneys and liver hurt. But I'm glad the beer I took on holiday turned out to be useful and I managed to get out of there."

Rescuers eventually found Kral staggering drunk on a mountain path four days after his ordeal began.

Me  myself hate beer it is nasty to me!!! But liquor is my favorite!!! Like a strawberry  magritta yea!!!  But I never drink more than two!!! Because two gets me were I still know what I am doing and It sometimes makes me walk a little wierd but not much!!! I don't think I have ever drunk more than two because I don't want to be hugging the toilet and I have never huge the toilet!!! For so people two is to much but not me gets me just a little off of norm!!