my modded iphone! (pics inside)

Guest kamil234

Guest kamil234

i modded my iphone and i gotta say im alot more happy with it (not like i wasnt before)

pic's do more justice. (sorry for crappy pics, taken on the fly with the webcam)

Main Screen:

Picture9.jpg

Charging Screen :

Picture11.jpg

Over 120 NES games installed! here's one of them:

Picture13.jpg

Unlock Screen :

Picture16-1.jpg

very nice man.

The only reason i haven't modded mine is i'm afraid apple is going to brick my phone for that, or i will do a update and it will mess it up like the newest 1.02 update did for some people, and i need mine to work every day with no problems.

did you update yours to the newest firmware? Ive heard of a few people having problems when they hacked the phone and using that firmware.

Guest kamil234

yeah  have firmware 1.0.2 installed right now. i had no problems jailbreaking or doing anything i did with the old firmware.

and if you mess it up you can always use the restore feature lol

plus, i dont think ill upgrade to a newer firmware when it comes out unless it has something ill significally need like flash or copy+paste.

EDIT: i have to say, making the background under the icons is deffinitly the most challenging part of all the mods i seen lol

yeah  have firmware 1.0.2 installed right now. i had no problems jailbreaking or doing anything i did with the old firmware.

and if you mess it up you can always use the restore feature lol

plus, i dont think ill upgrade to a newer firmware when it comes out unless it has something ill significally need like flash or copy+paste.

EDIT: i have to say, making the background under the icons is deffinitly the most challenging part of all the mods i seen lol

i'm not worried about messing it up, you can always fix that, i'm worried that apple will start bricking peoples phones. And i know they could do it.

Guest kamil234

oo ok.

after another update i wont mod no more tho since your mods get deleted and restore to originals after a firmware update and it takes like 5 hours to get everythig i have on it now.