Lock-in Period Expiry

NobleScarlet

i checked the terms at their website and it says if the service is terminated within the 12 month lock-in period customer has to pay the remaining unused months whether the termination is caused by customer or smartbro (i think).  :cry:

same here after my contract is finished im changing to globe broadband, i hope the new wired 1.5 Mbps package is available in my area, for only 995 you get 1.5 Mbps! too bad it will end 31st of dec :( i hope they will extend it more! coz my contract ends april 2008

http://www.globelines.com.ph/NewsArticle.php?id=34

:cry: Globe Broadband is not yet yet available in my location. Too bad. I guess i'll have to be more patient...

With SmartBro's crappy services, I might be featured in Guiness Book of World Records for being the most patient man alive...  :cool:

i checked the terms at their website and it says if the service is terminated within the 12 month lock-in period customer has to pay the remaining unused months whether the termination is caused by customer or smartbro (i think).  :cry:

well if you can't wait to use other ISPs, then i guess you could use two at the same time. look here http://www.testmy.net/t-18839 there he used two smartbro subscriptions. i guess you can change the other one to any other ISP. its quite expensive though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

when my lock in period expires in march 2008, Im dumping smartbro. I think ill go with PLDT DSL or globe. 1 Mbps for 1200php. Im gonna choose my ISP carefully next time...

I have to correct myself... I'm not going to choose Globe.. It sucks big time. Lots of server timeouts and speed fluctuations. Its what my cousins use. Very bad for online gaming. Definitely PLDT in March 2008.

I have to correct myself... I'm not going to choose Globe.. It sucks big time. Lots of server timeouts and speed fluctuations. Its what my cousins use. Very bad for online gaming. Definitely PLDT in March 2008.

really? in my area my friend said globe's fast he can download at 100+ KB/s and can play online games normally. really depends on you location though...since in my area pldt's not available...i'll go for globe then  :grin2:

Guest ExtremeFusion

There is really no, One Good Solution for our iNet Necessities  :sad:

Factors that affects this are:

Number of Users at a particular area/spot which tends  to slow down the connection

BaseStation (SmartBro users Knows about this)

Availabilty of ISPs

So guys, choose whatever is best for you...

Somethings can't be helped you know...

Hehehehe  :2funny:

There is really no, One Good Solution for our iNet Necessities  :sad:

Factors that affects this are:

Number of Users at a particular area/spot which tends  to slow down the connection

BaseStation (SmartBro users Knows about this)

Availabilty of ISPs

So guys, choose whatever is best for you...

Somethings can't be helped you know...

Hehehehe  :2funny:

that's your opinion. mine is: the best things in life are free. and smartbro is not one of the bests coz it's not free.  :2funny:

• 3 months later...