HughesNet Plans?

rjventre

I am on the Small Office plan with HughesNet. I was wondering what kind of speeds other people on this plan are getting? Please also include what satelite you are on and what transponder. You can find the the transponder by going to 192.168.0.1 and clicking on system info. The transponder will is what the receive frequency says.

I think everything you asked for is in my sig line except speed. I am not going to post speed tests because I know what they will be as I keep a close eye on them. I have slowed down over the past months but I still get 1.2 down pretty much all the time and 250 to 270 24/7 and pings never exceed 800 24/7. Well I do get an odball ping in a long string once in a while that will hit near 1000Ms but the average for the string never go's over 800. Outside of NOC weather problems I havn't yet fell below 1MB down.

• 2 months later...