ca3le was in a motorcycle accident...he's okay tho

tdawnaz

as for the bike, i'm sure that'll buff polish out with some turtle wax.  :wink2:

the helmet doesn't look too bad considering, but remember folks, the internal structure of the helmet can only absorb one impact. so if you use it as intended like damon or in some cases even if you drop it too hard it should be replaced.

and tdawnaz, thanks for the update and the pics. can you post some pics of the protective clothing he was wearing to demonstrate what damage it kept from him?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for the bike, i'm sure that'll buff polish out with some turtle wax.  :wink2:

the helmet doesn't look too bad considering, but remember folks, the internal structure of the helmet can only absorb one impact. so if you use it as intended like damon or in some cases even if you drop it too hard it should be replaced.

and tdawnaz, thanks for the update and the pics. can you post some pics of the protective clothing he was wearing to demonstrate what damage it kept from him?

yeh probably not on the buffing...those r gouges...

i'll see about his jacket and gloves...i'll get some pics in a bit

Hope to see you on again, ca3le. By the way, I've been close to where you are with bike wrecks. It sucks, worse than a back-alley--well, you get the drift. Just know that the pain fades, as do (most of) the scars. But the memories of a brush with death will stick around for a while. Don't let them keep you from your bike and feeling the closest thing those of us without wings get to flying.

tdawnaz, give him a hug from all of us and make sure he just rests. Sleep is over-rated anyway :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

wow i thought i had posted these already for those that wanted to see his jacket...but when i took my sunset pics off my camera...there they were...hahaha

anyway...this jacket is leather and highly armored in the elbows shoulders and back...weighs a ton...the first is the right side (the side that skip on the pavement)...the next is the left side for comparison...

well, those jackets are meant to let you skid to a stop from 150 miles without wearing through. that's why it doesn't look completely destroyed. there is one video of a motogp driver getting thrown at the end of the front straight, close to 180 mph. he ended up shifting his weight around because he felt hot spots on his leathers and on his thighs all that was left was the firesuit underneath. the leather was completely gone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...