Looking for Speed Test site able to rate over 30 Mbps

mdixon

Wow!! thats a pretty spiffy connection. I noticed by your email you a in North Kansas City. So you must be working for the City?

:)  Why yes Sir I am.  I'm the network administrator for their new (1 yr old) municipal ISP.  We recently finished a major build out of fiber throughout the city offering internet connectivity as a municipal utility.

Feel free to visit http://www.linkcity.org/ for more information. 

:)  Why yes Sir I am.  I'm the network administrator for their new (1 yr old) municipal ISP.  We recently finished a major build out of fiber throughout the city offering internet connectivity as a municipal utility.

Feel free to visit http://www.linkcity.org/ for more information. 

Wow, great to have you. Welcome, make yourself at home. Nice connection.  :grin2: :grin2:

mdixon hasn't been back since the day he made his first post...maybe he was just here to advertise...

edit:the link works fine for me...but when i mouse over the words "how low are the rates?" some very surprising info pops up...and when i go to the rates page...it tell me this...

256K High Speed Internet "Lite":  $14.95/month

Includes two e-mail addresses

5 Meg High Speed Internet: $34.95/month

Includes five e-mail addresses

10 Meg High Speed Internet: $59.95/month

20 Meg High Speed Internet: $99.95/month

30 Meg High Speed Internet: