need a geek thats also a gamer........

ninjageek

Ok I put bioshock on my slave drive (drive d)  I put a shortcut to the game so it can be played on my C drive which is my master drive. Everything workes fine. The Big question is the save games. Which drive should have the save games. It seems I have them on both the D drive and the C drive. I had to restore My C drive from a ghost image, Had to start the game all over. No big deal reallly, Just need to know which folder I need to back up once I really start to get some place in the game. Would it be the C drive save games or the D drive save games?? Hope all this makes sense.

Personally , I would store my "save games" on the disk that is more stable, and I know is in good condition. I would also save them on a floppy everytime I quit the game. Or a pen drive.

I don't save mine on the same disk as I have the game prog on, just because of what you said already, sometimes the things get screwed up, and you need a fresh install.

Ok I put bioshock on my slave drive (drive d)  I put a shortcut to the game so it can be played on my C drive which is my master drive. Everything workes fine. The Big question is the save games. Which drive should have the save games. It seems I have them on both the D drive and the C drive. I had to restore My C drive from a ghost image, Had to start the game all over. No big deal reallly, Just need to know which folder I need to back up once I really start to get some place in the game. Would it be the C drive save games or the D drive save games?? Hope all this makes sense.

If the sys files are on D , than save the game there too. No need to have files scattered across 2 drives.