Got a New Keyboard

dlewis23

So I was at the mall with the wife and took a look round the apple store while she was returning something that we probably didn't need to buy.

So anyway i had gotten my $100 credit for my iPhone and i decided to use it on a new keyboard. So I got one of the new macbook style keyboards.

So i got home, plugged it in, ( no drives, even for the media keys, always a plus ) started typing on it and this thing is a dream to type on. its such a soft typing keyboard, has just the right amount of feedback for typing. It is my far the best keyboard that i have ever typed on.

It is insanely thin. and because of that i thought it was going to be flimsy, but its got a really ridged think peace of aluminum on the top of it. its  really low profile as well.

the only thing that i don't like is there is no adjustable stand on the bottom for it. But its not a super big deal because its at a perfect angel for me at least.

if anyone wants to get one of these go for it, its by far the best keyboard ive used. 

Yeah  I do so love those apples too. With just the perfect crust and some vanilla icecream on top. Its great fresh out of the oven.  :smiley:

:lol:.......... :undecided:, Apples ? all the folk I now would never go back to Win PC's

I just wish I had the chace to try one ,  :sad: