Firefox Problem

ajb62787

I am a beta tester of Firefox 3.0 and I also have Firefox 2.0. When I installed Firefox 3.0, it replaced Firefox 2.0 even if I happened to change the destination and the file name to something else.  It shows Firefox 2.0 loaded on the computer but its always pointing to 3.0 and if I do it the other way around    3.0 is pointing to 2.0.  I am a computer technician and I along with over 15 of my co-workers can't figure out how that is since its basically 2 different versions.

I am curious as to why you would be asking a question like that, here instead of at the development forum for firefox 3.  I also use v3 but then I do my testing in Altiris Or VMWare.

There is one?   Because they are some themes and extensions that I would like to use but they require Firefox 2.0.0.7 and not 3.0a8 . Plus another thing, I'm just testing it for expansion to the Firefox 3 web browser in the future   and I just report my findings and any mistakes to my boss  then he can customize it  to where it can agree with the network that we run it on.

Firefox 3 and 2.0.0.7 worked at the same time when 3.0a6 was released, since then  it doesn't do that.