The BEST on TMN for 2007

coolbuster2007

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we already have come to the 4Q of 2007, maybe we can have a survey as to who the best TMN guy for 2007 is?.

Post your bet and the reason or reasons why he/she is your choice! No prize involved, just plain survey.  :smiley:

Great thread idea. I love it.

I got ya...I think it is...................

Shug7272...because he is nice to everyone!!! INCLUDING me!!! :wink:

Thank you, although I think you are just saying it because you sent me to sign up at your forums twice and both times it wouldnt let me.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :evil6:

yeh my vote is for shugarbabie too...and right there with him is coknuck

both are very passionate and loyal to tmn...and there in a moments notice to take care of any problem that comes up...

Thank you and I love you momma. This is gonna look like such a suck up but its true. I vote for Momma T due to the fact she loves hanging with our members and always does a lot behind the scenes to try and keep our members/mods all happy. I would have said CA3LE last year but his lazy ass hasnt been around this year.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: Hurry up and get better and come back... ya bastard.

The problem is you can't expect us to know what is done behinnd the scenes. So is it about the TMN staff then? If so  I say momma T also. She catches me more than the rest of you put togather.  :evil6:  :twisted:

There were times shug was MIA  a bit this year. But momma is always here.  :smitten:

About the members as a whole? Have to think a bit. On what grounds? Morality, tech help wise, etc...?  :uglystupid2:

thx for the kudos guys :) .tho i don't deserve it...i just crack the whip...that's why they call me "momma t" (t is for tough) hahaha jk

as far as regular members go...

there r three that come to mind...but geeze as i think the list gets longer...

as far as tech help goes...i can't say cuz i'm computer stupid...

but for fun and antics...and these guys do help alot with techie S#!t too...

tommie gorman...

mudmanc4...

starship troopers...

and just for kicks they're fun to smack around :)  :smitten:

but really we have so many fantastic members i don't think we can pick the best of the best cuz tmn members and staff ARE the best of the best.*shedding a tear for you*  :cry:  :cool:

Or just give the award to them all. It's a simple solution, but then again, it's a bit lame.

true.

i honestly can't pick members since typing them would take longer than it would to just say this: I vote for all of our mods/admins and of course CA3LE. and also the regular members who help with tech stuff or just to give a laugh.

I can be honest and say the best joke poster has got to be EWO though. that one is the only decision i can make.

and Tdawn, don't nominate me. I don't help very well and am just here to post....those of which who read my posts (including this one) must have way to much free time  :haha: jk.

yep ewo...he makes me laugh every morning with my first cup of coffee...i look forward to him every day...

and definitely roco...but roco is in a whole other category for me...but yes he's right at the top of my list too...very special to us and me

:smitten:

i do agree that, ca3le is absolutely the best of the best as he is the creator of this site...he's what keeps this going...so i think he would have to be at the very top of everyones list...if there HAS to be a list...

but it is my opinion that there really cant be a list because this community is backboned by the members...plain and simple...and i don't think any one person can be named...

personally i love each and every one of you...even if you think i'm mean to you...don't take it personal...cuz i'm mean to everyone...but i still love you

:smitten::smiley: c'mere and let momma smooch ya  :evil6::wink:

As far as  you can't leave out Roco. And he is the most active UK member I think.  :grin2:

And "ME"?  I'm hardly ever here. :haha:

:lol: thanks for the nomination Bro , but it's a long way to travel for the ceremony and I don't own a Tux  :lol:

yep ewo...he makes me laugh every morning with my first cup of coffee...i look forward to him every day...

and definitely roco...but roco is in a whole other category for me...but yes he's right at the top of my list too...very special to us and me

"but roco is in a whole other category"  :shocked:....... :lol:

No, :undecided: I ain't going to ask ,  :lol:

seriously, it is not a good idea in my book , some folk have more time than others to be on TMN, maybe a special Star award for Tech help  :shrug: ,

( :lol: well thats me heading for the back door )

No, :undecided: I ain't going to ask ,  :lol:

seriously, it is not a good idea in my book , some folk have more time than others to be on TMN, maybe a special Star award for Tech help  :shrug: ,

( :lol: well thats me heading for the back door )

yes! a Special Star Award will do. The one which looks like a medal or something for all those who are deserving!

Is this possible @ TMN?

well siryak...u bet shug for the 50,000th member topic...and i won...and split the pot with the runner up...and f'n A where the hell is shugar...he'd better be on a plane headed for my house...i got me some plans for him...well!!?? di ya put him on a plane...or did he escape AGAIN??...can somebody check waters closet??? that's where he always hides when it's time for business...just tell him i've got egg rolls  :evil6: