The BEST on TMN for 2007

coolbuster2007

Two words "Knee Pads"

Rotf LmMfao.......... :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  Funny , after readin all this, I was gonna say somethin like  would y'all stop blowin each other and chose someone ?  And here come coknuck, solves the whole damn thing in two words, Frick-in-awesome !  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two words "Knee Pads"

Rotf LmMfao.......... :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  Funny , after readin all this, I was gonna say somethin like  would y'all stop blowin each other and chose someone ?  And here come coknuck, solves the whole damn thing in two words, Frick-in-awesome !  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Either you two are too drunk... or I am not drunk enough...  :whaa: :whaa: Ahh screw it.  :3some:

no huny ur confused...did u take ur medication twice again...i'm tellin ya...i've looked everywhere...ur not here...i swear...i promise...really ur not...want me to come get ya?

What the hells in the water around here?......................wait , that aint water!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You get yur chocolate yet my arizonian left handed purple pumpkin smasher?

What the hells in the water around here?......................wait , that aint water!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You get yur chocolate yet my arizonian left handed purple pumpkin smasher?

hey!! how did u know that i'm mostly using my left hand these days?? wow...now that's scary...hmmmmm...how r u tonite...u seem better...u okay...i had a dream about u last nite :) u were so calm...relaxed...there was a child with u...they were happy too...then my cat licked me...

yes i got my chocolate...no thanks to u...cuz u left ur key at home...but now i'm waiting for more...more more more...

mmmmmm...hot coco...yep coming right up...first come first serve...and the first one here can bake me a pumpkin pie...do coco and pumpkin pie go together...nope...hot buttered rum yeh :)

damn i should weigh 300 pounds the way i eat...actually i didn't eat today...i was sick...somebody feel my forehead and give me chocolate :)

hey!! how did u know that i'm mostly using my left hand these days?? wow...now that's scary...hmmmmm...how r u tonite...u seem better...u okay...i had a dream about u last nite :) u were so calm...relaxed...there was a child with u...they were happy too...then my cat licked me...

yes i got my chocolate...no thanks to u...cuz u left ur key at home...but now i'm waiting for more...more more more...

mmmmmm...hot coco...yep coming right up...first come first serve...and the first one here can bake me a pumpkin pie...do coco and pumpkin pie go together...nope...hot buttered rum yeh :)

damn i should weigh 300 pounds the way i eat...actually i didn't eat today...i was sick...somebody feel my forehead and give me chocolate :)

wow, I think the cat did a # on you , BTW you stated you had a dream, then the cat licked you.  Hmmmm, very interesting my dear, very much so. And for the rum, yeah, I haven't had one for a while now, I think I'm due, be right there........................

Oh, and BTW, better, cause I lit up a CAO carona "gold"  yep, had a bit of 18 year old glenn Fiddich as well, that would account for the calm tone eh? lol