Ipod problem

grift3r74

Greetings!!  :smiley:

I was away from home for a month vacation and was charging my ipod video on my relative's home pc for that period of time. All was working well.. (His pc doesnt have Itunes so I use it only for charging purposes)

When i returned home, I plugged the ipod to my own pc to update and charge it. The ipod would charge but not show up in MyComputer as a removable device and it wouldnt update.. Now, I can't add music, videos, etc anymore.. Is there a setting at Itunes for that? Any ideas?

Thanks!!

It now works but after it syncs songs, etc with itunes, it will disconnect.. so basically I have to remove and reconnect the Ipod for me to update..  :? It will also show as a removable disk while syncing but after that, it will disappear. I cannot update the Ipod  using the file menu in Itunes.. But it still charges the battery..