0 MB HD space problem

Guest ExtremeFusion

Use CCleaner to clean ure temporary files and unwanted files also..

You may want to use Notorn Protection (If you installed a norton system works in your pc) in the Recycle Bin

Run the Command, Purge Files or Empty Norton Protection from the recycle bin right click menu...

And it will delete whatever is deleted(though not really deleted because it was hidden from you) but hidden in your system and classified under junk...

Hopes this helps...  :grin:

Glad its working for now. Good luck.  :grin2:Actually doubt it, unless it is just that he needs a bit more space. But I think it was other issues. Not Kaspersky.  :wink2:

Most likely wouldn't hurt to have more HD space though.  :grin2:

oh ok.

good to have more disk space tho. the OS can have more space if separated from programs, documents, music, videos, games, installers files etc.

lol what a nightmare problem, sounds like its solved. But just to mention it, you can go:

my computer > properties > sys restore > drive C: settings > set max system restore disk space.

On another note, pcpitstop full test usually is helpful enough to direct my attention to what could be causing proplems.

What size is the harddrive and what percent is used?

Did that take care of the processor idleing at 50%?