0 MB HD space problem

I recently had to do a system restore, and now after a little while it says that the system is running on low HD space. But even after I delete stuff, it says that I have  more space temporarily, but eventually goes back to 0MB.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

I recently unchecked allow indexing of files to search... was that maybe what was causing all of the memory to be taken up?

first turn off system restore just to test this. then restart.

After you restart watch your space, and find out what file is taking up so much space. Look through each directory. it will probably be in program files, windows, or documents and settings.

Once you find what is taking up so much space delete it.

System restore can keep this image file after a restore and it can be quite big so i'm thinking it might be that.

Thanks for the idea, but it didn't work. Like I said earlier, I will delete a game folder for example, and it's 500 mb. So I chekc the the space, and it says 500mb. But in another 30 seconds, I will check again and it tells me that 0 mb is free on the HD. I know for sure I hae at least 20 gigs free.

I had that problem before.. Its like every second youre losing 2 mb until you get to zero right? I remember it was a spyware, malware problem.. Maybe you should try scanning your pc for these..

Also it could be a page file problem..

Hope this helps!!

Do you remember what you used to get rid of it? I'm trying adaware now...

I think i used spybot S&D and also adaware personal.. if that doesnt work. It definitely is Pagefile or system restore problem..

I also tweaked my pagefile that day so I dont know if the malware I deleted or the pagefile itself solved it... But one of them surely worked...

I'm going to my computer, and then in the left corner of the explorer it says o bytes. Where is computer management?

right click on my computer and click manage, the click storage and then disk management

Have you looked through and tried to find out what file is eating up all of the space. its probably only 1 file.

I did end up having a problem with it before, tried uninstalling and re-installing etc. but ended up not being able to install it.. it would stop and say that I would have to restart before installation could continue, Eventually i gave up and was just going to use windows. Now I can't run the uninstaller, and it's stuck! I deleted my system restore points earlier too...