Cellphone Migrating Computer Virus?

coolbuster2007

hello everyone!

my cousin gave me a Nokia 6300 cellular phone just recently. since i am uploading music and video files from the computer to the cellphone thru a usb cable and micro sd reader, i am afraid there could be a virus which is capable of migrating from pc to cellphones. 

Has someone heard or knew anything about it? your replies are greatly appreciated.

Guest ExtremeFusion

:knuppel2:

Yow!!!

There is such a thing..

My big bro, owns this Sony Ericsson k618 unit

And t uses a sony pro duo stick (memory stick, which can be accessed as a flash disk)

And it so happen, one time that the computer had a virus though can't remember what virus it is..

And he uses his phone via a flash disk accessed or was accessed just like a flash disk.

Little he knows, the phone has been infected by a virus..

Since then his phone has been to constant lag, hang or automatic shutdown.. pretty annoying huh?!  :tickedoff:

To only solution is to run an antivirus in his phone like running an antivirus on a flash disk..

ANd he did a reformat and master reset on his phone just to be sure that the culprit is totally wiped out..

Tadaaa!!! Problem solved..  :evil:

So be careful coolbuster2007 it might happen to you to..  :idea: