Need

Ryan314

hahaha...i bet what u thought u read was funny...go ahead an tell us...if u want...i can't forget u posted...

:smitten: u know that...

i thought that it said something completely different. im not even totally sure what i thought now...but hey you cant use the  :smitten: my GF wouldn't like that too much lol  :angel:

although, i would like to thank CA3LE for putting that emoticon on this site because i saved it and added it as a smiley on my msn thing and my GF loves it.  :grin:

well tell ur gf that i  :smitten: her too...

and ur one of my favs...soooo... :smitten: i'm da momma...momma's r like that...just be glad i'm not there...i'd squeeze them cheeks and smooch ur forehead...then i'd do it to her too...smooch her forehead for me will ya

thx,  :smitten:

well tell ur gf that i  :smitten: her too...

and ur one of my favs...soooo... :smitten: i'm da momma...momma's r like that...just be glad i'm not there...i'd squeeze them cheeks and smooch ur forehead...then i'd do it to her too...smooch her forehead for me will ya

thx,  :smitten:

well that may be hard to do at the current time. she lives about an hours drive away right now. but i trust that nothing will happen and i respect her. lol  :wink2:

Smokey and the Bandit.

Or BJ and the Bear.

Or Jake and the Fat Man.

Starsky and Hutch.

Simon and Simon. (tuff, but a good one)

Crocket and Tubbs (favorite).

How many people here would know all of these pairs if there was not a recent movie remake of some of the originals?

Smokey and the Bandit.

Or BJ and the Bear.

Or Jake and the Fat Man.

Starsky and Hutch.

How many people here would know all of these pairs if there was not a recent movie remake of some of the originals?

All except the "Crocket and Tubbs "  :wink2:

i had 3 bantam roosters once...

the first was named uno...beautiful partridge pekin...soooo colorful...definitley a pet...my dad got him at a yard sale for my daughter...then we had to get friends for him...

next was ren...bluecochin...too loud and him and uno got me in trouble with the city...had to find them all new homes...where they would be pets...

and then stimpy...stimpy was gay...definitely a rooster but never ever crowed...barred cochin...feet feathers as wide as he was tall...

Smokey and the Bandit.

Or BJ and the Bear.

Or Jake and the Fat Man.

Starsky and Hutch.

all except the last two....but my fav. of the pair would be smokey and the bandit. awesome movie.  :smiley: