Occupation - What do you do?

FiberOptic

pancake, I'd greet you, but then that would probably just be some subliminal form of virtual flirting (notice how much more attention new girl members get on TMN), so I wont. I do not greet you then.

Okay, yeah, welcome to TMN!

What I do: full time student

What I used to to: bike salesperson

What I'd like to do: less stuff, so I have more free time

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Le_Murphant sometimes u r so damned funny  :2funny:  :smitten:

and sometimes u chap my ass...  :haha: stil l :smitten:

and sometimes ur so philosophical that i have to take a deep breath to calm myself

and ur name is so french...wow!

pancake ur gonna love all these guys as much as i do...and yes the girls get alot of attention...we'ere 'bout 9:1

me...i'm the momma...i just bake the cookies and print the tmn bucks...oh wait no...i don't print them i mean i earn them...i mean share them...whew... :)

and ur name is so french...wow!

:2funny: :2funny:

I really couldn't stop laughing on that one. Thanks for making my caffeine-induced depression more supportable  :grin:

My name doesn't actually mean anything, you just recognize it as French because of the "Le", but my French-speaking friends also ask me what it means.

I'd say I'm sorry for being a troublemaker, but truthfully I'm not. Still, I'l respect the mod's authority, and stop when you tell me to.

pancake, I'd greet you, but then that would probably just be some subliminal form of virtual flirting (notice how much more attention new girl members get on TMN), so I wont. I do not greet you then.

Okay, yeah, welcome to TMN!

What I do: full time student

What I used to to: bike salesperson

What I'd like to do: less stuff, so I have more free time

nice i like your passion