wtf

Ryan314

I cant drag icons around my desktop. Say theres a video on my desktop that I want in my videos folder, I click the icon thats on my desktop and try to drag it into videos... but it doesnt move, its almost as if its stuck there.

It wont let me drag anything.

Help plz :/

have you tried looking on the properties of the file?

mines different i have a folder which i can't delete and move but i can copy it's contents, the weird thing is when i paste the folder on the same location i have now 2 copies of the folder with the same folder name and content. for example i pasted the folder in drive c i now have 2 the game - the documentary in the drive in the default windows should have named the other one copyof[folder name].

at first when i got irritated i formatted my drive eventually it came back, maybe a file/folder on a bad cluster? i removed it using a program that has a shredder function!

Did you do an update recently? I have heard there can be an issue w/ a hotfix consistant w/ what you are describing.  If so , post, and i'll try to locate the fix, or at least the cuplrit.

Can you drag and drop in windows explorer?  Cut and paste?  Is auto arrange turned on?

yeh i always have retarted problems haha. Its a 2 year old HP. A decent computer, but idk I guess i have bad luck.

no man...bad luck is when you try to shut a computer down and fry a graphics card....or freeze up a pc totally when you try to click on the start menu...i should know...my sister has done both of those...

• 5 weeks later...