TESTMY.NET SYSTEM ERROR

Guest ExtremeFusion

Guest ExtremeFusion

:angry:

Guys ( @ testmy.net, administrator),

this is very weird for me..

Why is it that sometimes, when i Log in, i recieved a message saying "Sorry Guest, You are banned from posting blah blah blah..if you're not courteous..blah blah blah.. don't come back.." then i couldn't log in anymore..

There are also times that I could log in normally..with no message like the latter whatsoever...  :idiot2:

Questions:

1. What did I say that makes me like a rude person?  :?:

2. Why didn't  I recieve any warning or notifications,regarding my actions(if there any)...?  :?:

3. Is "duh" a rude word? For me it's just an expression nothing else..  :?:

4. I didn't know who reported me and who banned me from testmy.net  :?:

Enlighten me please.. thanks!  :angel:

Guest ExtremeFusion

There are also times that I could log in normally..with no message like the latter whatsoever...  :idiot2:

My Bad, I shoudn't use the word latter, in that particular sentence.. it's gramatically incorrect..  :idea:

Guest ExtremeFusion

Is this it?

Youre using a proxy.. Disable it

yes that is the one..

it's confusing though, because i have always use proxies before and it is just recently that i experience such problem..  :buck2:

Guest ExtremeFusion

I didn't see anything in some of your posts that were bad unless you sent someone a bad private message.  If you didn't do anything then i'm sure everything will work out fine.  The mods should see this soon and take care of it for you.

well, i did not send such message, Cross My Computer CPU I did not.. wonder what's wrong with testmy.net

Guest ExtremeFusion

You didnt do anything wrong.. Trust me, its the proxy youre using....  :ar15: :ar15:

Yeah, its the stupid proxy.. but how did that happen, I have used proxies before when logging in to testmy.net