is smart bro-ken? haha

Guest angus25

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaspersky All The Way  :smitten:

Anybody tried this? [Also powered by Kaspersky]

The Shield Deluxe 2008 combines reactive antivirus and spyware detection methods with the latest proactive technologies to provide your computer with the most effective protection against malicious programs. The product is simple to install and set up, while offering advanced users a range of versatile settings for fine-tuning the program.

Combined antivirus technologies. The Shield Deluxe 2008, powered by Kaspersky Antivirus 6.0 relies upon integrated methods to scan for viruses: the reactive method (using signature databases) and proactive protection (behavior blocker and heuristic analysis).

*Image taken from The Shield Deluxe 2008 Official Website:

Guest ExtremeFusion

oh my, this is really a slap in the face. i am a bs it - 3 student and i am really such an ignoramus with these stuff. anyway, here are my current speeds and please compare them with the ones in my signature:

share2-0I2WXMG7R&dual=yes&q2=F0G6Q7W2E

here are some of the specs of my pc, if they would be of any help:

pentium dual core e2160 1.8 GHz

1GB ddr2

250GB seagate hard drive (3 partitions, c for applications and programs, d for multimedia files, e for documents)

sapphire lga mainboard

antivirus? uhm, i just want it to do its job, to prevent virus from sneaking in, especially those tough and common ones (specifically ravmon, krag, img kulot, destrukto, gwen garci scandal, et al). i also want it to have automatic updates, quick scan times. oh well. and i want it to be as simple as possible (i remember avast has a lot of "movement;" it distracts me, haha). thanks!

Slap in the face?

Now that is funny... hahaha lol  :grin:

a screen shot from his smartbro portal can be seen if he's on plan 999 or on a corporate plan or an upgraded/updated BS [basestation]

lol it's a plan (384/384) Php 999 or USD 22. I think it's a bugs from base station or in their Bandwidth Management System for capping each subscribers.

I'm using 5700SM no tweaks. or registry/pc tweaks,

and also the canopy is in default settings  but I lock the canopy :) 

I upgraded the firmware but it backs to 8.0. it means that

our canopy can access remotely....

I'm using linksys router and cfosspeed in each pc's for traffic shaping to prioritize data traffic. 

my speed 4Mbps/2Mbps he he he he he.

I can watch 2 online movies at the same time including divx format... better than skycable... hahaha

or early gift from smart bro for more than 2 yrs now.  :smitten: :smitten:

:grin2:

currently downloading centos 5.0 3.46Gig at 150-300 kB/s using utorrent . hehehehe

Guest ExtremeFusion

lol it's a plan (384/384) Php 999 or USD 22. I think it's a bugs from base station or in their Bandwidth Management System for capping each subscribers.

I'm using 5700SM no tweaks. or registry/pc tweaks,

and also the canopy is in default settings  but I lock the canopy :) 

I upgraded the firmware but it backs to 8.0. it means that

our canopy can access remotely....

I'm using linksys router and cfosspeed in each pc's for traffic shaping to prioritize data traffic. 

my speed 4Mbps/2Mbps he he he he he.

I can watch 2 online movies at the same time including divx format... better than skycable... hahaha

or early gift from smart bro for more than 2 yrs now.  :smitten: :smitten:

:grin2:

currently downloading centos 5.0 3.46Gig at 150-300 kB/s using utorrent . hehehehe

is cfosspeed free to use?!

and what do you mean by upgraded the firmware, what firmwre did you upgrade?

Guest ExtremeFusion

30 days trial.

download cnut and firmware at canopywireless.com

i can't find any file to download

all i saw was MIB files for Canopy Lite... which is what I'm using ang it's software version is 8.1.5

I can't get it to, version 8.2.1

Guest ExtremeFusion

why is smartbro selective of who's who to receive a gift?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

aren't you also one of the "blessed" subscriber, to have past 384 kbps speed. lol  :grin2:

All the procedures are in the cnut manual.

share2-LWNX8RK30

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-LWNX8RK30

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.0.9) Gecko/20070316 CentOS/1.5.0.9-10.el5.centos Firefox/1.5.0.9 pango-text [!]

Centos 5.0 using VMWare Server  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Guest ExtremeFusion

All the procedures are in the cnut manual.

share2-LWNX8RK30

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-LWNX8RK30

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.0.9) Gecko/20070316 CentOS/1.5.0.9-10.el5.centos Firefox/1.5.0.9 pango-text

Centos 5.0 using VMWare Server :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

What is Centos 5.0 and VMWare Server?!?!

So have you tried cnut firmware upgrade?!?!?!