My SmartBro Speed so far.

jep007

Hello to all members of testmy.net, ive been reading and following tips from this forum and so far this is is my speed im using Smart Bro 384kbps plan 999, thanks to coolbuster's 20 steps to make smart bro faster.

But sadly i cant follow the other guides, I cant access my canopy  :sad3:

Im from Bataan anyone from Bataan here? hope to get your feedback about smart bro's connection in our location.

share2-4MQNR8GUT&dual=yes&q2=M20WPUBDA

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes just got lucky thanks to you sir coolbuster but  :sad3:

This is my speed in the afternoon what could be the problem please help me.

share2-N4IDW2QX5&dual=yes&q2=7GAE6KT02

another lucky member who had successfully set the right settings!  :grin:

Waa what happen??? Is that like just a sort of placebo effect of the 20 steps?

What is Placebo Effect?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

Placebo effect is the term applied by medical science to the therapeutical and healing effects of inert medicines and/or ritualistic or faith healing manipulations.[1] [2]. When referring to medicines, placebo is a preparation which is pharmacologically inert but which may have a therapeutical effect based solely on the power of suggestion. It may be administered in any of the ways in which pharmaceutical products are administered.[3] Regarding procedures drawing on the placebo effect, psychic surgery and faith healing are two possible examples.

Sometimes known as non-specific effects or subject-expectancy effects, a so-called placebo effect occurs when a patient's symptoms are altered in some way (i.e., alleviated or exacerbated) by an otherwise inert treatment, due to the individual expecting or believing that it will work. Some people consider this to be a remarkable aspect of human physiology; others consider it to be an illusion arising from the way medical experiments are conducted.

The placebo effect occurs when a patient takes an inert substance (a "sugar pill") in conjunction with the suggestion from an authority figure that the pill will aid in healing and the patient

This is my speed in the morning, i think this is because there are only few users connected by this time, my problem could be our base station is too crowded in the afternoon  :buck2: Try the 20 steps its really helpful there's nothing to lose. Thanks again to TMN and all the users here.

share2-V6HRFXZE3&dual=yes&q2=I41MZJ97O

you got speedy connection. i wonder why until now you haven't answered my query if you're on a corporate account sir?

http://www.smart.com.ph/Corporate/Brands/SmartBro/BroEnterpriseApplication.htm

looks like plan 999, pretty inconsistent for a corp acct. maybe he has a "glitchy" basestation lol.

http://www.testmy.net/tools/database/db_search.php?type=comp_id&q=1151827957800&limit=30